Vandyville tailgating opens 4 hours prior to kick off and closes at halftime.
Looking for a spot in Vandyville? Contact the Tailgate Guys.
Purchase Commodore football tickets by calling 615.322.4653 or online.
NEW in 2021: The Max Nance Kids’ Zone is located at the outdoor track and field complex, conveniently located off Natchez Trace. Opens two hours prior to kickoff, and all activities are free (inflatables, face painter, balloon artist, etc). It closes at kick off.
NEW in 2021
We’ve added live music and food trucks to the Vandyville experience.
- Puckett’s Stage: Located on Dudley Court, just off Natchez Trace, Vandyville’s main stage will feature live music beginning two hours prior to kick off. Here you’ll also find food trucks, common seating and a videoboard to catch key college football action.
- Black and Gold Stage: Located at the corner of Natchez Trace and Jess Neely Drive, this stage will feature live music as you make your way to Star Walk, the stadium gates, or in between tailgates.
- Singer-Songwriter Stage: No place has more rising talent than Nashville, and fans will hear up and coming artists and familiar local favorites for up to two hours prior to kickoff. Find it on Natchez Trace between the Max Nance Kids’ Zone and Children’s Way.
- Pregame Tailgate Radio Show: hosted by Kevin Ingram and Norman Jordan near Gate 2 of Vanderbilt Stadium.
The Vanderbilt Bookstore will set up a pop-up shop located in Vandyville on Natchez Trace for all seven home games.
Merchandise will also be available for sale inside the stadium.
You can also visit the bookstore in person at 2501 West End Avenue.
Fire Safety in Vandyville
In an effort to make Vandyville compliant with all fire safety codes, there will be some reconfiguration of tents on Natchez Trace to create fire breaks between tents. Per the Vanderbilt University fire safety guidelines, the use of open flame fire pits is no longer permitted during all tailgate activities — this includes Vandyville. We are working with fire safety officials to make your pregame tailgating a safe and enjoyable experience. Please use these guidelines for Vandyville this season.
– The grill or cooking device shall be used on level ground.
– The grill or cooking device shall not be used under a tent or membrane structure.
– All manufacturer guidelines must be followed at all times.
– Each tent is responsible for having a means to extinguish fire readily available at all times (this includes a grease fire, gas, charcoal or wood fire).
If you have questions, please contact Jessamyn Davis in the Office of Emergency Preparedness, Fire and Workplace Safety at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vandyville Cornhole Tournament