Have Vanderbilt tickets but can’t make it out to the game? Vanderbilt Athletics has now partnered with VetTix to create an easy way for Commodore fans to donate unused tickets. With this new program fans can easily donate your purchased tickets through their Vanderbilt Ticket Account Manager.
How to Donate:
1. Go to your Vanderbilt Ticket Account Manager
2. Sign in to your account with your email and password.
3. Select the game(s) you cannot attend or want to donate.
4. Click donate in the upper right corner and select the tickets you would like to donate.
5. Click “Donate”, Select Vet Tix to “Continue” then “Confirm”.
*Ticket donations will not be available until August*
Frequently Asked Questions:
Who will my tickets be going to?
VetTix will facilitate your donation to a local service member and their family to attend the event that you donate.
How many tickets can I donate?
Through your account manager you can donate some or all of your tickets for a certain event.
How long before the event can I make a ticket donation?
Donations are allowed to be completed in your account manager up to 48 hours prior to each event.
Will I receive a tax-credit for my donation?
Yes! By donating your unused tickets, you will receive tax credit from Vet Tix for the face value of your tickets.
For questions about donating tickets please contact Tyler Shaker at 615-875-9176 or email@example.com.
To learn more about Vet Tix, click here: https://www.vettix.org/index.php