WMT gathers the following types of information about users when they access and use WMT Services.
A. Information you voluntarily provide. Certain of the WMT Services we offer to our clients requires users to provide certain personal information. These services include:
- Personalization of Platform Through User Preferences
- Bidding or Purchasing Goods through Auctions or Storefronts
- SMS or Email Registration
- Signup for Paid Audio or Video Streaming
- Surveys or Contests
- Registration for Client Events such as Sports Camps
- Signup for Clients’ “Kids Clubs” or Similar Programs
Your use of these features is voluntary, but if you do use one of these features, you consent to WMT Services’ collection of the following information:
- Account Set-Up Information: WMT will collect certain information to set up an account for you via one of our sites, such as your name, email address, mailing address, phone number(s), and the username and password you create.
- Credit Card/Payment Information: If you purchase an item via an auction or an online store or register for a camp using the WMT services, WMT will collect certain information such as your credit card number and billing address to process that payment.
- Sports or Athlete Interests: If you voluntarily register to personalize your use of the WMT Services, including a website or a mobile app, then WMT may collect personal information such as specific sports or student athletes you wish to follow.
- Social Media Information: If you use Facebook or another third party social network site to login to any WMT Services, WMT will collect information that you chose to provide to us (for example your Facebook profile information). The information collected may depend on the privacy settings you have with the third- party site.
• Certain Additional Information: WMT provides our clients with certain Services such as surveys or contests that may ask you certain questions to participate. Participation in these surveys and contests is voluntary.
B. Children’s Information. WMT offers certain Services to its clients specifically geared towards children. In accordance with COPPA, WMT does not knowingly collect or store any personal information about children under the age of 13, other than certain limited information provided by a child’s parent or authorized guardian, such as information provided to sign kids up for camps or clinics run by WMT clients or for a client sponsored Kids Club.
- Kids Club Registrations: Some of WMT’ clients offer children under the age of 13 the opportunity to join “kids clubs” or similar programs to provide them with information about university athletics that is specifically geared towards children. Registration for these clubs requires that WMT obtain certain personal information about participants. We do not collect personally identifiable information on our websites from children under the age of 13 without prior parental consent. We do not ask children to disclose more information than is necessary for them to participate in a particular activity, and we take steps to prevent children from disclosing more information than is necessary to participate in those activities.
- Continuing Notification of Parents: For children under the age of 13, parents will initially provide certain personal information about or for their child; we will not collect it from the child directly. If a child under age 13 then participates in any ongoing activity that requires the collection, retention, and use of personal information in addition to what has already been provided or authorized by the parent, we will also ask for a parent’s e-mail address so that we can notify the parent that we have received personal information from their child and seek consent to retain this information. We do not knowingly collect names and e-mail addresses or other personally identifying information from children under age 13 for these types of activities without notifying the parent via e-mail and giving the parent the option to remove their child’s e-mail address from the applicable database for that activity.
• Changes in Guidelines: These children’s guidelines have been developed with the recognition that Internet technology evolves rapidly and that underlying business models are still not established. Accordingly, guidelines are subject to change. In the unlikely event of such changes they will be posted on this page. If the changes represent a material departure from our current practice with respect to the use of children’s personal information, the changes will be posted on this page thirty (30) days prior to taking effect and will not affect children’s personal information previously collected.
Intellectual Property Statement
All content of our Web Site and Service(s) is the copyrighted material of the Company or the appropriate contributor, and is protected by United States and international copyright, trademark and other applicable laws. The Web Site and Service(s) includes content, appearances and design, as well as trademarks, product names, graphics, logos, slogans, colors and designs that are the property of the Company or other third parties. Except as set forth in the relevant license agreements, nothing contained in our Web Site and/or Service(s) grants any license or other right to any the Company’s intellectual property or any third party’s intellectual property. The appropriate party reserves complete title and interest to its intellectual property on or associated with the Web Site and/or Service(s). You may not copy (other than a copy for personal use, provided you do not remove any trademark, copyright or any other notice contained in the content), modify, distribute, alter, display, reproduce, transfer or republish any of the data of our Web Site and/or Service(s) without obtaining the written permission of the Company.
As part of the Web Site and/or Service(s) you agree to receive a series of ongoing communications regarding the Web Site and/or Service(s). Upon receipt of this communication you will have the option to opt-out or unsubscribe.
With regard to user-generated exchanges of information and inclusion of content, any information and any content that you upload, exchange, share, store, send or otherwise make available through the Web Site or Service(s) (“User Content”) is your responsibility and the Company assumes no liability or responsibility for such user generated information and content. This includes, but is not limited to, chat, blogs, email, email addresses and other personally identifying information, sms, text, photos, video, audio and any other User Content that you may provide or make available and accessible to other users of the Web Site or Service(s). As the user of the Web Site and/or Service(s), you are hereby acknowledging that the community oriented functionality of the Web Site and Service(s) is inherently intended to provide users with the opportunity to share and provide information that you voluntarily provide and desire to make public and allow any other user of the Web Site and/or Service(s) access to that information. You further acknowledge that certain community features may allow users to contact and otherwise communicate with you directly. The Company does not make any representations or guarantees of confidentiality or privacy and accepts no responsibility for User Content and other information provided by users of the Web Site and Service(s). The Company is not responsible for monitoring or policing this exchange of information and it is your responsibility to understand the nature of such communication mediums and use your own judgment and consideration as to what information you provide, exchange and otherwise make available. You are using the Web Site and/or Service(s) with the express knowledge that you are sharing information with known and unknown people and you assume all risks, consequences, liability and responsibility inherent with that exchange of information. In addition, the Company does not control the User Content posted via the Web Site or Service(s) and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such User Content. You understand that by using the Web Site and/or Service(s), you may be exposed to User Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will the Company be liable in any way for any User Content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any User Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any User Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Web Site and/or Service(s).
The Company expressly states and you hereby acknowledge and understand that the Company is not accepting any responsibility for monitoring or policing the
exchange of User Content and other information included or otherwise made available through the Web Site or Service(s) and that the Company does not accept any liability or responsibility express or implied involved with or resulting from the use of the Web Site and Service(s). However, as the provider of the Web Site and Service(s), the Company reserves the right to monitor, view, store, forward and use any and all information and content provided by you through the use of the service. Furthermore, the Company may use any and all User Content and other information made available or otherwise provided by you through the use of the Web Site and Service(s) in various ways, including but not limited to, understand user behavior and patterns, for internal discussion, make decisions about advertising placement and sponsors, improving the quality, functionality and user experience of the Web Site and Service(s) and any related materials. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree to comply with and strictly adhere to the member conduct detailed in the Member Conduct section of this agreement.
You are solely responsible for User Content that you provide on the Web Site or Service(s). With respect to User Content, you hereby represent and warrant that (a) you own the User Content or have all necessary licenses or permissions necessary to provide the User Content and authorize the Company to use all copyright, patent or other proprietary rights in and to any User Content in manner required pursuant to the Web Site or Service(s); and (b) you have the written consent, license or permission of each identifiable person to include any name or likeness of such person in the User Content.
The Company does not claim ownership of User Content you submit or make available for inclusion on the Web Site and/or Service(s). However, with respect to User Content you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the Web Site and/or Service(s), you grant the Company (and other users of the Web Site and/or Service(s)) the following world-wide, perpetual, irrevocable, sub-licensable, assignable, royalty-free and non-exclusive license(s), as applicable: (a) with respect to User Content you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas, the license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and publicly display such User Content on the Web Site and/or Service(s) solely for the purposes of providing and promoting the publicly accessible areas to which such User Content was submitted or made available; and (b) with respect to User Content other than photos, graphics, audio
or video you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the Web Site and/or Service(s), the license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform and publicly display such User Content (in whole or in part) and to incorporate such User Content into other works in any format or medium now known or later developed.
“Publicly accessible” areas of the Web Site and/or Service(s) are those areas of the Company network of properties that are intended by the Company to be available to the general public. By way of example, publicly accessible areas of the Web Site and/or Service(s) would include message boards and portions of clubs and groups that are open to both members and visitors. However, publicly accessible areas of the Web Site and/or Service(s) would not include portions of any clubs and groups that are limited to members.
If you are a holder (or agent thereof) of copyright or other proprietary rights and you believe that any User Content infringes upon such proprietary rights, you may submit a notice to the Company pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act by submitting the following information in writing to our copyright agent: (i) the signature (physical or electronic) of the holder (or agent thereof) of a proprietary right that is allegedly infringed; (ii) identification of the work or multiple works alleged to have been infringed; (iii) identification of the material that allegedly infringes or is the subject of infringing activity that is requested to be removed or otherwise modified with information reasonably sufficient to permit the Company to locate the material; (iv) contact information for the Company to contact you, including an address, telephone number and/or e-mail address; (v) your statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in question is not authorized by the holder of the proprietary rights, its agent or otherwise under law; and (vi) your statement that the information in the notice to the Company is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the allegedly infringed work. You acknowledge that your failure to comply fully with these requirements may result in an invalid notice under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
For All inquiries regarding this Site, including DMCA notices, Copyright Infringement and Legal matters follow the link titled Contact Us at the bottom of this page and choose the pull down that most closely matches the nature of your inquiry and your inquiry will be routed to the appropriate department for resolution.
The Company may at any time make modifications, changes and alterations to the data of our Web Site and/or Service(s). Such modifications may include messages boards, email Service(s), chat rooms, and other such Service(s). You agree to not use the Web Site and/or Service(s) to:
1. submitmaterialthatisprotectedbycopyright,patentoranyother proprietary rights unless you are the owner of such material or have a license or permission from the owner of any such proprietary rights to provide the material; b. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any User Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; c. harm minors in any way; d. impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a the Company official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; e. forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any User Content transmitted through the Web Site and/or Service(s); f. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any User Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements); g. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any User Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights (“Rights”) of any party; h. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as shopping rooms) that are designated for such purpose; i. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; j. disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to “scroll” faster than
other users of the Web site and/or Service(s) are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real time exchanges; k. interfere with or disrupt the Web Site and/or Service(s) or servers or networks connected to the Web Site and/or Service(s), or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Web Site and/or Service(s); l. intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law; m. “stalk” or otherwise harass another; or n. collect or store personal data about other users.
You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Web Site and/or Service(s), including your User Content, may involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU AGREE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE AND/OR THE SERVICE(S) IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, THIRD PARTY LICENSORS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEB SITE AND/OR SERVICE(S) AND YOUR USE THEREOF. THE COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT ON THE WEB SITE AND/OR THE SERVICE(S) OR ON ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE AND/OR SERVICE(S), (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE COMPANY?S SECURE SERVERS OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE AND/OR SERVICE(S), (V) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, OR TROJAN HORSES, OR RELATED PROBLEMS THAT MAY BE ACQUIRED OR TRANSMITTED IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEB SITE AND/OR THE SERVICE(S), AND/OR (VI) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY USER CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, PROVIDED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE WEB SITE OR THE SERVICE(S). THE COMPANY DOES NOT REPRESENT, WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY ON THE WEB SITE, SERVICE(S), ANY LINKED WEBSITE, OR BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND THE COMPANY WILL NOT IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY OR ITS AFFILIATES, REPRESENTATIVES, CONTRACTORS, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS,
DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, WHETHER UNDER CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH (I) ANY PARTY?S USE OF THE WEB SITE AND/OR SERVICE(S) OR A LINKED SITE, (II) ANY FAILURE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY, COMPUTER VIRUS, LINE SYSTEM FAILURE OR LOSS OF DATA, (III) ANY LOSS OF USE RELATED TO OUR WEB SITE AND/OR SERVICE(S) OR A LINKED SITE, (IV), ANY WEB SITE OPERATED BY ANY THIRD PARTY, (V) OR ANY CONTENT OF THIS WEB SITE OR ANY LINKED SITE, EVEN IF THE COMPANY IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Subscriptions; No Refunds
If you are a subscriber to any paid Service in connection with the Web Site (a “Subscribed Service”), you are responsible for paying any required subscription fees. You hereby authorize the Company to charge your credit card, debit card or bank account in connection with the ongoing cost of applicable subscriptions or membership fees for a Subscribed Service. The terms and conditions relating to any Subscribed Service may vary. Unless stated otherwise, your subscription to a Subscribed Service will automatically renew for a term equal to the original term upon expiration of the then-current term, and continually thereafter, unless you terminate the Subscribed Service by phone or e-mail at least 48 hours prior to the renewal date. Company does not provide refunds on subscription fees already paid. When you terminate a Subscribed Service, you will not receive a refund for
any unused portion of the Subscribed Service. You acknowledge and agree that the authorization to charge your credit card, debit card or bank account for services shall automatically transfer to any successors or assigns that provide the Subscribed Service. You may not assign or transfer your subscription to a Subscribed Service to any other person or entity. If there is a dispute regarding a Subscribed Service or the terms and conditions related thereto and you are denied a refund or other compensation for a valid reason under these Terms of Service, and you file a claim against the Company or its affiliates, the Company or its affiliates shall be entitled to collect from you all costs (including attorney’s fees) associated with defending such a claim.
You are responsible for providing all computer hardware and software or other equipment necessary to gain access to the Subscribed Service. Access to and use of a Subscribed Service requires a combination of an identification name and a password. You must keep this identification name and password confidential and the Company shall not be liable for your failure to do so. You must notify the Company of any changes with respect to your information, including any changes in credit card, debit card or bank account information, changes in your contact information, any breaches of security, including the loss or unauthorized disclosure of any password or identification. Until you send notification of any such breach of security, you will remain liable for any unauthorized use of a Subscribed Service.
A Subscribed Service is for the private, non-commercial enjoyment of subscribers only and any other use is strictly prohibited. You agree not to copy, publish, or in any way make available publicly any material from a Subscribed Service without the express written consent of the Company. The Company may limit your access to a certain number of physical locations or equipment or simultaneous logins.
Guidelines for Children
It is our policy to comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 and all other applicable laws. By accessing the Web Site and/or Service(s), you affirm that you are more than 18 years old, are an emancipated minor, or have the consent of your parents or legal guardian and, therefore, are fully capable
and competent to abide by and enter into the agreements and obligations set forth in these Terms of Services. Otherwise, you further affirm that you are at least 13 years old as the Web Site and/or Service(s) are not intended for children under 13 years old. If you do not comply with this age restriction, please do not use the Web Site and/or Service(s).
Termination of Use
If you subscribe to a Subscribed Service, you are entitled to cancel this agreement after your subscription term with the Company is complete. Upon completion of the subscription term of your agreement, you may terminate your subscription with the Company as set forth in any such agreement or as further noted on the Web Site. Company does not provide refunds on subscription fees already paid. When you terminate a Subscribed Service, you will not receive a refund for any unused portion of the Subscribed Service.
You agree that we may, in our sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to all or any part of the Web Site and/or Service(s) with or without notice and for any reason. Any suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity may constitute grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities.
Termination of Web Site and/or Service(s)
The Company reserves the right to terminate the Web Site and/or Service(s) in their entirety at any time and for any reason.
The Company strives to ensure the privacy and accuracy of your confidential information. In order for you to purchase products and Service(s) that we offer via the Web Site, we require you to provide us with information that personally identifies you (“Personal Information”). Personal Information may include (i) contact data (such as your name, physical and email addresses, phone numbers and domain names), and (ii) financial data (such as your account or credit card number).
Aggregate information on web site usage is recorded, and information volunteered by site users including all data submitted is collected and stored. This includes the use of specific services on the Web Site and/or Service(s) such as performing keyword searches, registering for events, or requesting additional information. We also collect and retain your email address and any other information you provide, when you communicate with us via email. We collect this information to provide online services, and to enhance our Web content and improve our quality of service.
The confidential data you submit is encrypted using industry-standard SSL encryption. Furthermore, all of the customer data we collect is protected against unauthorized access and is never sold, traded or rented for commercial purposes to other organizations except to provide services, information, or products you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or in the following circumstances: (a) in the case of a sale of all of the assets of the Company, a merger involving the Company, a sale of assets involving the Company or a corporate reorganization involving the Company; and (b) when it is necessary to share information to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected threatening or fraudulent activities, and violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
In addition, please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily disclose Personal Information on-line, for example on message boards, through e-mail, or in chat areas, that information can be seen, collected and used by others.
Through the Web Site and/or Service(s) you may be introduced to a variety of third-party vendors and sites. The privacy policies of these third parties are not under our control. The use of any information that you may provide to any third
THIRD PARTY ADVERTISING:
opt out of ad targeting from member companies. If you opt-out of receiving targeted ads on the our website from ad servers and ad networks, you will continue to receive advertising and promotional messages after you opt-out, but they will not be customized or personalized to you based on your use of our website and/or third party websites. If you would like more information about advertisers’ use of tracking technologies and about your option not to accept these cookies, you can go to www.networkadvertising.org. If you would like to learn more about how interest-based information is collected, whether the companies we use are part of an industry network regarding behavioral advertising and to know your choices about not having information used in this manner you can go to www.aboutads.info.
You may choose to opt-out of the sharing of your personal information with third parties for marketing purposes at any time by submitting a request in writing to WMT 777 Brickell Ave. Suite 500, Miami, FL 33131 or by emailing us
at firstname.lastname@example.org. It is important to note that this opt-out does not prohibit disclosures made for non-marketing purposes.