What is Mr. C’s Reading Club?
- Vanderbilt Athletics, with support from Ingram Charities, launched a reading program for students in pre-K through fourth grade at Metro Nashville Public Schools. Each year students can complete three sport specific reading challenges (football, basketball and baseball). Each challenge has a fun incentive to help motivate your students to keep reading and Anchor Down!
- For more information about Mr. C’s Reading Club visit vucommodores.com/readingclub.
What is the current Reading Challenge?
- Basketball Reading Challenge: more information coming soon!
How do I participate?
- Track your progress online using Beanstack or download the Reading Club Football Challenge flyer.
- Each time you complete a reading assignment you will receive a badge online, or you can have an adult sign off on the blank spaces on the flyer’s map.
Proud Sponsors of Mr. C’s Reading Club