2023 Home Schedule
2023 Ticketing Information
- Season Ticket Information
- Parking Map & Information
- Premium Seating Options
- Group Tickets
- Mini Plans & Packaged Offerings
- Single-Game Tickets
- Seats for Service
- Student, Faculty & Staff Tickets
- National Commodore Club
- Tailgate Packages
- Seat Cushions
- Away Game Ticket Information
- Ticketing Policies
- Mobile Ticketing 101
- Will Call
Season Ticket Information
2023 Season Ticket Sales & Renewals
• Deposits are now available for new season ticket orders for the 2023 season. Deposits will be applied to the full price of season tickets once they go on sale. Deposits are nonrefundable. Learn more.
• Season ticket renewals for Vanderbilt football will become available the week of Feb. 13. Information will be communicated to previous season ticket holders.
• Season ticket holders with seat locations impacted by Vandy United construction projects will have a relocation process prior to renewals becoming available to the broader season ticket base. More information here.
• Interested in speaking with a representative? Click here to complete this interest form or contact the ticket office directly.
Season Ticket Holder Benefits
- Access to a payment plan for tickets
- Special season ticket holder pricing on single-game tickets
- Exclusive season ticket holder discount to the official online store
- Early access to mini-plans and single-game ticket sales
- Opportunity to purchase away game tickets
- Opportunity to purchase a season-long game day parking pass
- Special ticket offers for other Vanderbilt Athletic events
- Ability to participate in the seat upgrade process (first access to the best inventory)
- Opportunity to purchase a season-long cushioned chair back
- National Commodore Club membership benefits
- and more!
• Season ticket holders who renew or purchase tickets by the March 30 deadline will have the opportunity to participate in the online seat selection process. Season ticket holders may upgrade or adjust their seat location(s) based on available inventory. Every ticket holder will be assigned a day and time in which they can log in and move seats. The day and times will be based on National Commodore Club ranking. This process will begin in mid-to-late April.
Season Ticket Map
• New in 2023: With Vandy United construction underway, the stadium seating options will be different from previous seasons. There have been new pricing sections added in sections B and F (rows 41 and higher), along with rows 1-20 in sections R, S, and T, and the marching band and student section are also shifting slightly. The addition of new pricing sections and adjustments will provide a variety of options for fans with the elimination of the north and south end zones, and better balance the offerings throughout the stadium.
Account Log In
Parking Map & Information
Parking is available in lots near FirstBank Stadium. A season parking pass allows for parking to all home games, and is only available for purchase to season ticket holders. Season ticket buyers may add and/or renew a season parking pass at the time of ticket purchase.
If you plan to take up more than 1 paved parking pass in the lot, you must have more than one parking pass.
– 1 parking pass = 1 parking space
– 2 parking passes = 2 parking spaces
– 3 parking passes = 3 parking spaces
Space is limited in the lots, and there is an order limit of 3 parking passes per account.
Season Parking Permits can be purchased by adding to cart during your season ticket order process, or by calling the ticket office during the purchase process. All parking assignments will be finalized and distributed following the football season ticket renewal deadline. All football parking allocations are based strictly on availability. To be eligible to request season parking permits, a donor must also be a season ticket holder. Donation amounts and lot locations are subject to change.
NCC members giving $10,000+ annually are eligible to purchase one (1) reserved parking pass in the National Commodore Club reserved lot (Lot 1). One (1) additional parking pass may be purchased based on availability.
To learn more about the specific lots and how to access them on game days, click here.
To learn more on NCC benefits, please click “Learn More” below.
click image to enlarge
Premium Seating Options
FirstBank Stadium offers two premium seating areas for the 2023 season – Suites and The Bridge.
Suites include 10 season tickets and 4 parking passes along with a variety of amenities.
The Bridge offers covered seating along the west stands.
To learn more about the premium seating areas, including pricing and amenities, please learn more below.Learn More
Host your group or corporate outing at FirstBank Stadium in 2023. Whether you’re looking to host clients, reward organization members, boost employee morale or just have some quality time with family and friends, we’ve got the group package to meet your needs.
To learn more or to secure your seats today, call or e-mail the ticket office to connect with a representative, or complete the form below.
Vanderbilt Athletics ticket office: firstname.lastname@example.org | 615.322.4653 (ext. 1) to learn more.
Mini Plans & Packaged Offerings
Mini Plans for the 2023 season are to be determined.
Season ticket holders and National Commodore Club members will have access before the public to purchase tickets.
To speak with a representative or learn more, please email (email@example.com) or call the ticket office at 615.322.4653 (ext. 1) during business hours, or complete the form below.
Season ticket holders and National Commodore Club members will have access before the public to purchase tickets.
As an additional benefit, season ticket holders and National Commodore Club members will receive special discounted pricing for single-game tickets in the 48-hour presale. Dates TBD.
To learn more about single game tickets please complete the form below, email the ticket office (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call the ticket office at 615.322.4653 (ext. 1).
Seats for Service
Sponsor active-duty veteran soldiers and their families by purchasing a seat for service. Game tickets are $20 each.
To purchase seats, please call the Vanderbilt Athletics Ticket Office at 615.322.4653 (ext. 1) during business hours.
Student, Faculty & Staff Tickets
For the Vanderbilt football season, all students (undergraduate & graduate) will receive an email with instructions on how to access and download their free student tickets. All tickets will be distributed digitally. The student section is general admission and first come, first serve. Student section details for 2023 will be shared closer to the 2023 season.
For student ticketing help please contact the ticket office at 615-322-4653 ext.1 or email@example.com.
Vanderbilt University and Vanderbilt University Medical Center full time faculty and staff are eligible for discounts on all season ticket locations for the 2022 football season. The savings vary based on location. A payroll deduction form will need to be filled out, in order to receive the discount.
For questions, please contact the ticket office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 615-322-4653
National Commodore Club
A portion of each season ticket purchase will count towards a gift to the National Commodore Club, making every season ticket holder a Vanderbilt donor. As a season ticket holder and active National Commodore Club member, patrons receive exclusive Vanderbilt Athletics benefits.
Visit the link below to learn more about the benefits pertaining to your generosity or to make an additional philanthropic gift. Your support directly impacts the lives of our student-athletes. Thank you for your support!Learn More
Looking to secure a tailgate package for a Vanderbilt home football game? Vanderbilt Athletics offers customized tailgate packages through a partnership with Tailgate Guys.
Learn More about the offerings & place a deposit to secure your space today!
NEW in 2023: brand new mesh chair backs! The new chair backs are weatherproof with an insta-dry feature. They are more durable, have a tear resistant mesh and a more breathable fabric.
Add to your order today!
– before July 1: $58 each (less than $10/game)
– July 2 – August 1: $63 ($10.50/game)
– after August 1: $68 (just over $11/game)
Single-game chair back rentals at games will continue to be the vinyl seats from previous seasons.
Away Game Ticket Information
Vanderbilt football season ticket holders will have access to purchase tickets to all away games this season as one of many benefits of being a season ticket holder. Ticket locations will be assigned based on ticket priority about one month prior to the season. The purchase process will occur in the summer of 2023 with additional details provided to season ticket holders at that time.
Interested in attending a particular game for the 2023 season? Complete the information fields below and we will be in touch with information as soon as it becomes available!
Football Game Day Enforcement Policy Established
Efforts have been made to work with Nashville’s Metropolitan government agencies and the Vanderbilt Police Department to eliminate street vendors and ticket scalpers that have become commonplace over the years. More info is available here.
Ticket Refund Policy
Tickets will not be refunded or exchanged. All sales are final.
Vanderbilt Ticket Resale Policy
The Vanderbilt Athletics Ticket Office reserves the right to cancel purchases from anyone known to be habitually reselling tickets on any form of a secondary market. Routine misconduct may result in restrictions on purchases of tickets through the Vanderbilt ticket office.
Change of Address Policy
If your address needs to be changed, please either call the ticket office at 615.322.4653, e-mail the email@example.com or mail in your new address to: Vanderbilt Ticket Office, 2601 Jess Neely Drive, Nashville, TN, 37212. The ticket office asks that customers keep an updated email address, mailing address and phone numbers so we can always keep our customer service to the highest level.
Lost, Stolen, Damaged or Destroyed Tickets
Any tickets lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed will not be replaced, this includes leaving tickets in another location. Ticket holders are responsible for safety and upkeep of their own tickets.
Clear Bag Policy
Each fan is limited to one clear plastic bag no larger than 12″ x 6″ x 12″, or a one-gallon, clear, re-sealable plastic storage bag. Fans will also be allowed a small clutch purse not to exceed 4.5″ x 6.5″. Exceptions are made for necessary medical items after proper inspection at Gate 2.
For a full list of ticket policies, click here.
Mobile Ticketing 101
Accessing Tickets: To access digital tickets use a web browser from a smartphone device to login to your Vanderbilt ticket account. Ticket holders can select the game from their “My Upcoming Events” section and add it to a wallet application (Apple Wallet, Google Play) to be scanned at the gate for entry. Please note that we do not offer PDF or print-at-home tickets. If a ticket holder is unable to attend a game, the unused tickets can be resold, transferred or donated through your Vanderbilt account.
Reselling Tickets: To resell digital tickets login to your Vanderbilt account, select a game and use the “sell tickets on StubHub” button to set a desired price to be posted.
Transferring Tickets: To transfer digital tickets login to your Vanderbilt account, select a game and use the “transfer tickets” button to select the game, seats and enter the transfer person’s name and email. Please note that if your guest does not have a Vanderbilt ticket account, they will need to create an account to accept and download the tickets. Transferred tickets can only be accessed digitally, and cannot be printed out.Mobile Ticketing Info
Vanderbilt has three different classifications for will call ticketing: general will call, player-guest will call and media will call. General will call is for tickets purchased through the Vanderbilt ticket office or VUCommodores.com. Parties picking up tickets for general will call must have a valid photo identification and be the name of the person on the will call envelope. Will call on non-game days is located in the McGugin Center just inside the main doors. The ticket office cannot accept will call from a third party which includes game day dropoffs by anyone.
General Will Call
There is a tent set up outside of McGugin Center on the front lawn adjacent to the McGugin parking lot. If you bought a ticket from the Vanderbilt ticket office, it will be here. You must have your photo ID and be the name on the actual tickets left. Will call opens two hours ahead of kickoff.
Player-Guest Will Call
Both Vanderbilt and its opponent player guest will call are set up at the entrance of Hawkins Field. Vanderbilt is set up on the far right and the opponent will be set up on the far left. This gate is right next to Gate 3 of Vanderbilt Stadium. Both will call tables will be closed at the end of the first quarter. Anyone wearing opponent gear that attempts to pick up their Vanderbilt player guest ticket will be sent away.
Media Will Call
Gate 1 (closest to the Marriott).
High School Coaches Will Call
High school coaches table is set up with the Vanderbilt player-guest will call at the entrance of Hawkins Field (far right gate). This gate is right next to Gate 3 of Vanderbilt Stadium. The high school coaches table will be closed at the end of the first quarter.
McGugin Center Ticket Office
Game Day Ticketing
Football: McGugin Center Ticket Office
– Open 3 hours prior to kick-off
– Stadium gates open 2 hours before game
Basketball: Memorial Gym Box Office
– Located at the southeast entrance off 25th Ave.
– Open 1.5 hours prior to tip-off
Baseball: Hawkins Field Box Office
– Open 2.5 hours prior to first pitch
The following home athletic competitions are free and do not require a ticket to attend:
Please note: post-season competitions may require a ticket to attend.
Phone: 615.322.4653 (ext. 1)