Request Ticket Information:
McGugin Center Ticket Office
Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m. CT
2601 Jess Neely Drive
Nashville, TN 37212
615.322.4653 or 1.877.44.VANDY
E-mail Ticket Office
Buy tickets online or call 615.322.4653
Game Day Ticketing
Football: McGugin Center Ticket Office
– Open 3 hours prior to kick-off
– Stadium gates open 2 hours before game
Basketball: Memorial Gym Box Office
– Located at the southeast entrance off 25th Avenue
– Open 1.5 hours prior to tip-off
Baseball: Hawkins Field Box Office
– Open 2.5 hours prior to first pitch
1. Go to your Vanderbilt Ticket Account. (link here)
2. Sign in to your Vanderbilt Ticket account with your email and password.
3. Select the game(s).
4. Click to add your ticket(s) to either Google Play or Apple Wallet.
5. Access your Google Play or Apple Wallet to verify that your ticket(s) have been saved.
For quick entrance on game day, please have your wallet app open and ready to scan.
Game Day Will Call
For information on both general will call, player-guest will call, and media will call, please click here.
To comply with Tennessee state law, no smoking is permitted in any of Vanderbilt’s athletic facilities. This includes all areas inside the gates including the concourses.