McGugin Center Ticket Office
Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m. CT – Email Ticket Office 2601 Jess Neely Drive, Nashville, TN 37212 – Map (615) 322-GOLD (4653) or toll-free at 1-877-44-VANDY
Buy Tickets Online or Call 615.322.GOLD (4653) or 1-877-44-VANDY
Football: McGugin Center Ticket Office
– Open 4 hours prior to kick-off
– Stadium gates open 2 hours before game
Basketball: Memorial Gym Box Office
– Located at the southeast entrance off 25th Ave.
– Open 1.5 hours prior to tip-off
Baseball: Hawkins Field Box Office
– Open 2.5 hours prior to first pitch
1. Go to your Vanderbilt Ticket Account Manager.
2. Sign in to your Vanderbilt Ticketmaster account with your email and password.
3. Select the game(s) that you plan to attend.
4. Click to add your ticket(s) to either Google Play or Apple Wallet.
5. Access your Google Play or Apple Wallet to verify that your ticket(s) have been saved.
For quick entrance on game day, please have your wallet app open and ready to scan.
Gameday Will Call
For information on both general will call, player-guest will call, and media will call, please click here.
Regular season home events for these sports are free and open to the public: Bowling, Cross Country, Golf, Lacrosse, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, Track & Field. Check back for details on purchasing tickets to postseason and special events.
To comply with Tennessee state law, no smoking is permitted in any of Vanderbilt’s athletic facilities. This includes all areas inside the gates including the concourses.