Clear Bag Policy
Fans are encouraged not to bring any types of bags inside SEC stadiums during football games; however, the following outlines bags that are permitted:
• Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12”;
• One-gallon clear plastic freezer bags (Ziploc bag or similar); and
• Small clutch bags, with or without a handle or strap, that do not exceed 4.5” x 6.5” (approximately the size of a hand).
• An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at a gate designated for this purpose.
An approved logo no larger than 4.5” x 3.4” may be displayed on one side of a permissible clear bag.
Prohibited bags include, but are not limited to: purses larger than a clutch bag; briefcases; backpacks, cinch bags, and fanny packs that are not clear and/or exceed the size restriction; luggage of any kind; computer bags/cases; camera bags/cases; binocular bags/cases or any bag larger than the permissible size.
• All guests must be 21 years of age to purchase alcoholic beverages; a valid ID is required for purchase.
• A limit of two beers purchased at one time per legal ID.
• Sales will begin when gates open (two hours prior to kickoff).
• Per conference requirements, sales will end at the end of the third quarter once time has expired.
To view a full list of Vanderbilt Stadium policies, click here.
• WLAC AM 1510 (Nashville, Tenn.)
• WNRQ FM 98.3 (Nashville, Tenn.)
• WNSR AM 560 / FM 95.9 (Nashville, Tenn.)
• WJJM AM 1490 / FM 94.3 (Lewisburg, Tenn.)
• WMSR AM 1320 / FM 107.9 (Manchester, Tenn.)
• WMPS AM 1210 / FM 103.1 (Memphis, Tenn.)
• Digital TuneIn App and VU All Access on vucommodores.com
Seat Cushion Info
• Season ticket holders may purchase season-long seat cushions here.
• Single-game seat cushions are available for purchase every home game at Gate 2.
How can I access my ticket on my phone?
What if I lost/forgot my tickets?
Contact the Vanderbilt Ticket Office at (615) 322-4653 ext. 1 or visit the McGugin Center.
Where is lost and found?
Lost and Found is located at Gate 3. Valuable items will be turned over to Vanderbilt’s Police Department for safekeeping following the game. To contact VUPD, please call (615) 322- 2745.
What do I do if I need medical attention?
Emergency medical personnel are located at the first aid stations near Sections G and P. For assistance in an emergency situation, please contact a security officer or an usher.
Are umbrellas allowed in the stadium?
Are outside food and beverages allowed in the stadium?
No. However, we have numerous concession options available.
Parking information can be found here.