Hometown Phoenix, Ariz.
High School Corona Del Sol
- 6’2 guard from Tempe, Ariz., who attended Corona Del Sol High School.
- Lee chose the Commodores over Louisville, Stanford, Florida State, and Nebraska.
- Played in 64 games in his career and made 61 starts.
- Played and started in all 32 games as a sophomore. Led the team with 12.7 points per game. One of seven major conference underclassmen in 2018-19 with 400+ points, 100+ rebounds and 100+ assists, and is the only one in the SEC. (Terence Davis and Grant Williams were the only others in the SEC to reach those numbers.)
- Scored in double figures in 22 games as a sophomore.
- Finished the season ranked in the top 10 in the SEC in SEC in assists per game (8th, 3.9), free throw attempts (4th, 194) and free throws made (5th, 131).
- Tied a career high with three made threes at LSU.
- Grabbed a career-high tying nine rebounds at Tennessee.
- Tied a career high with 24 points against Alabama. Also tied a career high with field goals made and tied a season-best three steals.
- Attempted 16 free throws vs. S. Carolina, which is the most by a Commodore in SEC play and third-most by a Commodore overall since 1999.
- Played in all 32 games and made 29 starts. Averaged 10.6 points per game in 26.8 minutes.
- Led the team in steals (39) and assists (99).
- Scored in double figures in 17 games as a true freshman, including a career-high 24-point effort at Arizona State; also posted a career-high four steals.
- Tallied an SEC-game high 21 points in game against Tennessee in Nashville.
- Against Texas A&M, he was one rebound and one assist short of a triple-double (19 points, 9 rebounds, 9 assists).
- Had four or more assists in 13 games.
- Was 12-17, career highs in both makes and attempts, from the free-throw line against Kansas State. His 17 free throws attempted against Kansas State was second-most in the last 20 years.
- Finished the season 10th in the SEC in league games only with 1.2 steals per game.
- Averaged 22 points, five rebounds, four assists, three blocks, and three steals in his senior season at Corona Del Sol.
- First-team All-State selection as a junior and senior.
- Was a four-star prospect and the number 92-ranked player by Scout.com and the number 17 point guard by 247sports.com.
- Saben Anthonia Lee.
- June 23, 1999.
- Son of Anthonia “Amp” Lee and Natalie Williams.
- Has one brother Aubry.
- Majoring in Engineering Science.
- Advice to young people: “Have fun because at the next level it’s all business.”