Welcome to the Currey Tennis Center Complex
Home of Vanderbilt Commodores Men’s and Women’s Tennis
1405 25th Ave. South
Nashville, TN 37212
Free parking is available in the 25th Avenue Garage through the Highland Avenue entrance. For matches that begin before 5:00pm on week days, spectators may park in any non-reserved space on floors 9 through 11, and up to 1 hour prior to the start of the match. For evening and weekend matches, spectators may park in any non-reserved space using the Highland Avenue entrance.
Accessible parking is available in the 25th Avenue Garage with a proper state-issued hangtag.
TICKETS AND ENTRY INFORMATION
Admission to regular season Vanderbilt men’s and women’s tennis matches is free.
Spectators may enter the facility from 25th Avenue South. Restrooms and a viewing area are located inside the Tennis Center on the second floor.
* Vanderbilt staff will make the final decision on any questionable items.
– Drugs and alcohol
– Outside food and beverage are not permitted during postseason matches.
– Weapons of any kind, including guns, knives, pocket knives, explosive devices, etc. are not permitted in Vanderbilt Stadium. Attempting to bring weapons of any kind into the stadium will result in immediate arrest.
– Video cameras and cameras with lenses longer than six inches (6”)
– Artificial noisemakers
– Animals (Service animals must have proper documentation)
– Athletic equipment
WEATHER POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
Vanderbilt Athletics staff will monitor any threat of weather and provide updates as needed. In the event of lightning or other severe weather during an outdoor match, spectators will be directed to the indoor tennis facility or to their vehicles. Spectators choosing to return to their vehicles should monitor the Men’s @VandyMTennis and Women’s @VandyWTennis Twitter accounts for updates. If is determined that the outdoor courts will not be playable, match play will resume inside.
VANDERBILT ATHLETICS FAN CODE OF CONDUCT
Vanderbilt is committed to providing a safe and welcoming atmosphere for our teams and fans to enjoy. Vanderbilt Athletics reserves the right to institute measures for any language, actions or demonstrations in violation of the Vanderbilt Athletics Fan Code of Conduct. This includes, but is not limited to, ejection from the facility and revocation of future ticket privileges. Violation of laws or city ordinances may result in arrest or prosecution.
Fans are expected to…
• Show respect to all student-athletes, coaches, officials and surrounding fans at all times.
• Assume responsibility for their conduct.
• Comply with zero-tolerance policies related to any form of harassment, discrimination or abusive language.
• Adhere to requests and directives from game day event staff and law enforcement personnel regarding venue operation and emergency response procedures.
• Refrain from entering the playing surface without proper authorization or credentials.
Enjoy the game and Anchor Down.
– At no time should any non-credentialed person attempt to enter the competition or team areas. Doing so is grounds for removal from the facility and may result in arrest.
– Alcohol and drug use are prohibited at the Currey Tennis Center Complex.
– Vanderbilt University policies, and state and federal laws will be in effect.
– Profanity and abusive language are highly discouraged during athletic contests. Guests using profanity or abusive language towards student-athletes, coaches, officials, staff or fellow spectators may have their ticket revoked and be removed from the venue. Throwing items onto the placing surface or directly at fellow spectators will not be tolerated and is grounds for removal from the venue.
– Vanderbilt University does not permit tailgating in any of the surrounding parking lots.
– Concessions will not be offered during regular season matches.
– Lost and Found items can be brought to any Vanderbilt Athletics staff member. After the match, please call (615) 322-4193 if you find that you have lost any items.
GAME TIME & BROADCAST
Live streaming and live stats are available for each home match. View the men’s and women’s schedules for links to these free services.