Welcome to Centennial Sportsplex, home of Vanderbilt Commodores Swimming.
222 25th Ave N
Nashville, TN 37203
Parking is available in the Centennial Sportsplex parking lot.
TICKETS & ENTRY INFORMATION
– Admission is free to regular season swim meets.
– Limited free parking is available at the complex.
* Vanderbilt staff will make the final decision on any questionable items.
– Large bags
– Drugs and alcohol
– Weapons of any kind, including guns, knives, pocket knives, explosive devices, etc. are permitted in Vanderbilt Stadium. Attempting to bring weapons of any kind into the stadium will result in immediate arrest.
– Video cameras and cameras with lenses longer than six inches (6”)
– Artificial noisemakers
– Animals (Service animals must have proper documentation)
– Athletic equipment
VANDERBILT ATHLETICS FAN CODE OF CONDUCT
Vanderbilt is committed to providing a safe and welcoming atmosphere for our teams and fans to enjoy. Vanderbilt Athletics reserves the right to institute measures for any language, actions or demonstrations in violation of the Vanderbilt Athletics Fan Code of Conduct. This includes, but is not limited to, ejection from the facility and revocation of future ticket privileges. Violation of laws or city ordinances may result in arrest or prosecution.
Fans are expected to…
• Show respect to all student-athletes, coaches, officials and surrounding fans at all times.
• Assume responsibility for their conduct.
• Comply with zero-tolerance policies related to any form of harassment, discrimination or abusive language.
• Adhere to requests and directives from game day event staff and law enforcement personnel regarding venue operation and emergency response procedures.
• Refrain from entering the playing surface without proper authorization or credentials.
Enjoy the game and Anchor Down.
– At no time should any non-credentialed person attempt to enter the competition or team areas. Doing so is grounds for removal from the park and may result in arrest.
Lost & Found – Following the event, please call 615-862-8480 or 615-343-2012 to receive help locating a lost item.