#1 Dylan Disu
Hometown Pflugerville, Texas
High School Henderickson
- 6’9 forward who played in all 32 games as a freshman for the Commodores.
- Played in all 32 games and made 31 starts. Averaged 27.0 minutes per game.
- Averaged 7.4 points and a team-high 5.7 rebounds per game
- Scored in double figures in 11 games, including a career-high 21-point performance against Alabama at Memorial Gym
- Had five double-doubles on the season, which ranked 10th overall in the SEC. Double-doubles came against South Carolina State, Davidson, at Kentucky, vs. Kentucky at Memorial Gym, and against Arkansas in the SEC Tournament.
- Posted career-high 11 rebounds on two occasions – against South Carolina State and at Kentucky.
- Had SEC freshmen-best single game totals in steals (five vs. Tulsa) and blocks (five at Kentucky).
- Made career-high four threes against Kentucky at Memorial Gym and at Alabama.
- Averaged 23.4 points, 10.1 rebounds, 1.5 blocks, 1.4 steals and 1.2 assists as a senior at Hendrickson High School
Under Coach Dustin White, he was named district MVP and a TABC Region 3 selection in 2018 and 2019.
- His Hawk teams were district champions in 2018 and 2019
- Set school records for points in a game (51), three-pointers in a season (112), rebounds in a season (313), career three-pointers made (240), field goals made in a game (19), rebounds in a game (20), and blocks in a game (7)
- Dylan Disu
- November 12, 2000
- Son of Michelle and Rodney Anderson
- Has three siblings, Megan, Madison, Aidan, and step-sister Breonna Anderson
- Plans to major in Human and Organizational Development
- Advice for young people: “Just work hard.”