#15 Clevon Brown
Hometown San Antonio, Texas
High School Churchill
Major Medicine, Health and Society
- Brown signed with the Commodores in the November of 2015 in the early signing period
- Played in 107 career games and made 26 starts
- Played and started in nine games before injuring knee in game against Liberty
- Averaged 9.0 points and 6.0 rebounds in those nine games. Tied for fourth in the SEC at the time of his injury in blocks per game (2.0)
- Scored career-high 19 points vs. South Carolina State
- Tallied double figures in four games
- Seventh all-time on Vanderbilt’s career blocks list (115)
- Recorded eight rebounds in a game four times with the last effort coming vs. Buffalo on Dec. 03, 2019
- Played in 32 games as a junior and made 12 starts. Averaged 3.3 points and 2.8 rebounds per game
- Started at Florida and played a season-high 26 minutes
- Tied a career high with eight blocks in season-high 30 minutes at Texas A&M
- Led team in blocks in 2018-19 (1.3 per game)
- Dished out career-high four assists against South Carolina
- Posted season-high seven rebounds at Missouri and at Texas A&M
- Tallied eight points and four rebounds in win at USC
- Played in all 32 games and made four starts. Averaged 3.9 points per game in 17.0 minutes.
- Scored career-high 13 points in season-opener against Austin Peay.
- Had three or more blocks in four games as a sophomore, including an eight-block performance at Ole Miss, the most by a Commodore since Luke Kornet posted 10 blocks against Auburn on Jan. 12, 2016.
- Played in 34 games and averaged 7.6 minutes per game. Averaged 1.6 points and 1.5 rebounds per game.
- Blocked career-high three shots vs. South Carolina.
- Had then-career-high eight points, six rebounds, and two blocks at Missouri.
- Tied a then-career high with six points at Texas A&M; also grabbed a then career-high five rebounds against the Aggies.
- Brown, a 6’8 forward forward from San Antonio, Texas, who attended Churchill High School, was ranked as the 9th-best player in the state of Texas by Texas Hoops, and the 126th-ranked player nationally by Rivals.com.
- As a junior, he averaged 16.8 points, 9.4 rebounds, and 3.2 blocks per game and was named to the District 26-6A first team, while also claiming all-tournament honors at the Northside ISD and Georgetown tournaments.
- Ranked as the 26th-ranked power forward in the country by Scout.com, he also received offers from Texas, Illinois, Notre Dame, and Auburn.
- Clevon Brown, Jr.
- July 18, 1998.
- Son of Clevon, Sr., and Indira Brown. Has one sister, Priann.
- Majoring in Medicine, Health & Society.
- Advice to youngsters: “Have fun in whatever you do.”