The Staff File
• Won five Great Britain National Championships at ages 9,10,14,16 and 18
• Won Great Britain National Doubles Championship aged 16
• Represented Great Britain v USA at 14 under level
• Represented Great Britain v Belgium and Holland in Belgium in January 2015
• Represented Great Britain v Czech Republic and Croatia at Queenswood in June 2015.
• Qualified for the Orange Bowl, Miami in 2014 and Tarbes, France in January 2016
• Selected as part of a Great Britain squad for two tournaments in the Czech Republic
• Represented GB at the Junior Olympic Games at singles and doubles in 2018 in Gyor, Hungary.
• Played Junior Wimbledon 2019
• Currently ranked 31 in Great Britain and youngest player to have a 1.1 rating (highest available)