Vanderbilt’s Currey Tennis Center facilities will remain closed to the public until further notice.
For Vanderbilt Students – Courts are now closed until further notice. Updates will be posted here when available.
Monday-Thursday: 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Friday: 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Saturday: 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Sunday: 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
*Hours and availability are subject to change at any time. Please consult the schedule.
*Availability on Fridays and Sundays will be minimal due to tennis matches. Please always consult the schedule for available courts.
- Bring your own balls, racquets, and shoes.
- Vanderbilt students only – you will be required to present your Vanderbilt student I.D. No guests are allowed.
- Student access to lower courts Nos. 7-10 only. Upper court Nos. 1-6 are NOT available under any circumstance.
- Manage your reservations with your online account. Availability is reflected on the court schedule. You can reserve up to three (3) days in advance.
- No restroom or building access is allowed at this time.
- No equipment provided. You are required to bring your own tennis specific shoes, racquets and tennis balls.
- Bring your own water. The outdoor water fountains are not operational.
- Courts will be closed in the event or threat of inclement weather with little to no advanced notice. If it begins to rain or if lightning occurs, staff will clear the courts and encourage students to seek shelter.