Update: We have transitioned to CourtReserve for court reservations and student membership sign-up. Please go here to make reservations and access your account:
Hours are subject to change at any time based on varsity practice, varsity matches, visiting varsity practices, and event rentals. Members will be notified of any potential closures as soon as possible.
- Please consult the court reservations schedule.
- January-April: Availability on Fridays and Sundays will be minimal due to tennis matches. Thursdays and Saturdays may also be minimal due to visiting team practice. The tennis center will make best effort to announce court availability as soon as possible. Contact the tennis center with any questions or inquires.
- Membership is required to play at the tennis center. Guests are allowed but must be with a member and pay all applicable fees prior to playing. For membership prices, click here
- Members can reserve courts through Courtreserve, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or calling the front desk.
- Indoor contract time is available to members only on a first come, first serve basis. Some limitations do apply during the January-April season. All inquiries can be sent to email@example.com.
- Students have access to lower courts Nos. 7-10 only. Courts 7-10 can also be reserved through CourtReserve, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or calling the front desk. Students must show their valid Commodore Card to play on the courts or to have their account approved on CourtReserve. Upper courts 1-6 are not available to students at any time.
- Students can only book up to one hour of court time. Any additional bookings will be deleted.
- Students cannot bring guests onto courts with them.
- Courts will be closed in the event or threat of inclement weather with little to no advanced notice. If it begins to rain or if lightning occurs within 8 miles of the facility, staff will clear the courts and encourage patrons to seek shelter.