Update: Tennis courts will be opened to the public starting Nov. 1, 2022. Membership to play is still required. All new memberships will be prorated through the end of the year (Dec. 31, 2022).
Monday: 10:30 a.m.-9 p.m.
Tuesday: 6-8:30 a.m. and 4-9 p.m.
Wednesday: 11 a.m.-2 p.m. and 5-9 p.m.
Thursday: 6-8:30 a.m. and 4-9 p.m.
Friday: 11 a.m.-2 p.m. and 5-8 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Sunday: 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
*Hours are subject to change based on varsity practice, varsity matches, visiting varsity practices, and event rentals. Members will be notified of any potential closures as soon as possible.
- Hours and availability are subject to change at any time. Please consult the court reservations schedule.
- January-April: Availability on Fridays and Sundays will be minimal due to tennis matches. Thursdays and Saturdays may also be minimal due to visiting team practice. The tennis center will make best effort to announce court availability as soon as possible. Contact the tennis center with any questions or inquires.
- Community memberships will be available starting Nov. 1.
- Membership is required to play at the tennis center. Guests are allowed but must be with a member and pay all applicable fees prior to playing. For membership prices, click here
- Members can reserve courts up to three days in advance by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We will confirm your booking via e-mail and add it to the schedule, if available.
- Indoor contract time is available to members only on a first come, first serve basis. Some limitations do apply during the January-April season. All inquiries can be sent to email@example.com.
- Students have access to lower courts Nos. 7-10 only. Courts 7-10 will continue to be reserved with your student online account. Upper courts 1-6 are not available to students at anytime.
- Students can only book up to one hour of court time. Any additional bookings will be deleted.
- Students cannot bring guests onto courts with them.
- Courts will be closed in the event or threat of inclement weather with little to no advanced notice. If it begins to rain or if lightning occurs, staff will clear the courts and encourage students to seek shelter.