Vanderbilt’s Currey Tennis Center facilities will be available only to varsity teams and Vanderbilt students through at least Dec. 31, 2020.
The current circumstances will be re-evaluated in December to determine a possible re-opening date for membership use.
Vanderbilt Students – Undergraduate, graduate, and professional students will have access to the outdoor lower courts Nos. 7-10 beginning Sept. 14. The upper courts are restricted to varsity team use only.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for access to our reservation website. We will not be available by phone at any time. Staff will be present at the lower court entrance to manage court access.
Monday-Friday – 3-8 p.m.
Saturday – 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Sunday – Noon-5 p.m.
– Access to the building will not be permitted.
– All guests will be required to present their Vanderbilt student I.D.
– Equipment will not be issued or provided (you will need to bring your own racquets, tennis balls, and appropriate footwear).
– Please bring your own water.
– Courts will close in the event of inclement weather (lightning, rain, etc.).