NASHVILLE, Tenn. – For the seventh time in program history, Vanderbilt will host NCAA Regionals at Hawkins Field, the NCAA Division I Baseball Committee announced Sunday night.
The Commodores, who leads the nation with 49 victories and captured the SEC regular season championship and SEC Tournament title, are making their SEC-best 14th consecutive NCAA Tournament appearance and hosting a regional for the fifth time in the last seven seasons.
Fans can purchase their full-session seven-game series tickets by clicking here.
The remaining at-large teams, top 16 national seeds, first-round regional pairings and site assignments will be announced Monday at 11 a.m. on ESPNU as part of the NCAA Championship Selection Show. Fans are invited to join the team and staff at Commodore Grille inside the Holiday Inn Vanderbilt.
Each regional field features four teams, playing in a double-elimination format. All 16 regionals are scheduled to be conducted from May 31-June 3 (if necessary).
NCAA Regional Sites
- Athens, Georgia – Georgia (44-15)
- Atlanta, Georgia – Georgia Tech (41-17)
- Baton Rouge, Louisiana – LSU (37-24)
- Chapel Hill, North Carolina – North Carolina (42-17)
- Corvallis, Oregon – Oregon State (36-18-1)
- Fayetteville, Arkansas – Arkansas (41-17)
- Greenville, North Carolina – East Carolina (43-15)
- Los Angeles, California – UCLA (47-8)
- Louisville, Kentucky – Louisville (43-15)
- Lubbock, Texas – Texas Tech (39-17)
- Morgantown, West Virginia – West Virginia (37-20)
- Nashville, Tennessee – Vanderbilt (49-10)
- Oxford, Mississippi – Ole Miss (37-25)
- Stanford, California – Stanford (41-11)
- Starkville, Mississippi – Mississippi State (46-13)
- Stillwater, Oklahoma – Oklahoma State (35-18)