Welcome to the Vanderbilt’s Outdoor Track Facility
Home of Vanderbilt Commodores Women’s Track & Field
2700 Children’s Way
Nashville, TN 37212
Free parking is available in the 25th Ave. Garage on event days only through the Highland Avenue entrance. On weekdays before 5:00pm, spectators should park on floors 9-11 in any non-reserved spaces. On weekends, spectators may park in any non-reserved space after entering from Highland Avenue.
Construction update: Jess Neely Drive between 25th Avenue and Natchez Trace is closed to vehicular traffic to make way for a pedestrian and bicycle-friendly greenway.
TICKETS & ENTRY INFORMATION
– Vanderbilt currently hosts one outdoor meet each Spring. The cost for admission is $10.00. All children two and under are free.
– Spectators should walk south from the parking garage on 25th Avenue South and make a right at the first pedestrian crosswalk. Follow the sidewalk past the lacrosse field on your right to the outdoor track.
– Seating is available in designated areas of the facility only.
* Vanderbilt staff will make the final decision on any questionable items.
– Backpacks and large bags
– Drugs and alcohol
– Outside food and beverage are not permitted during track meets.
– Weapons of any kind, including guns, knives, pocket knives, explosive devices, etc. are not permitted in Vanderbilt Stadium. Attempting to bring weapons of any kind into the stadium will result in immediate arrest.
– Video cameras and cameras with lenses longer than six inches (6”)
– Artificial noisemakers
– Animals (Service animals must have proper documentation)
– Athletic equipment
WEATHER POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
Vanderbilt Athletics staff will monitor any threat of weather and provide updates as needed. In the event of lightning or other severe weather, spectators will be directed to the Vanderbilt Rec Center or to their vehicles. The outdoor facility must be vacated by all staff, teams, and spectators.
Guest Services, Vanderbilt Police, and Vanderbilt staff will provide direction to the Rec Center. Spectators who do not seek shelter at the Rec Center should monitor @VandyXCTrack on Twitter for updates about the status of the meet.
VANDERBILT ATHLETICS FAN CODE OF CONDUCT
Vanderbilt is committed to providing a safe and welcoming atmosphere for our teams and fans to enjoy. Vanderbilt Athletics reserves the right to institute measures for any language, actions or demonstrations in violation of the Vanderbilt Athletics Fan Code of Conduct. This includes, but is not limited to, ejection from the facility and revocation of future ticket privileges. Violation of laws or city ordinances may result in arrest or prosecution.
Fans are expected to…
• Show respect to all student-athletes, coaches, officials and surrounding fans at all times.
• Assume responsibility for their conduct.
• Comply with zero-tolerance policies related to any form of harassment, discrimination or abusive language.
• Adhere to requests and directives from game day event staff and law enforcement personnel regarding venue operation and emergency response procedures.
• Refrain from entering the playing surface without proper authorization or credentials.
Enjoy the game and Anchor Down.
CLEAR BAG POLICY
Fans are encouraged not to bring any types of bags inside SEC stadiums during football games; however, the following outlines bags that are permitted:
• Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12”;
• One-gallon clear plastic freezer bags (Ziploc bag or similar); and
• Small clutch bags, with or without a handle or strap, that do not exceed 4.5” x 6.5” (approximately the size of a hand).
• An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at a gate designated for this purpose.
An approved logo no larger than 4.5” x 3.4” may be displayed on one side of a permissible clear bag.
Prohibited bags include, but are not limited to: purses larger than a clutch bag; briefcases; backpacks, cinch bags, and fanny packs that are not clear and/or exceed the size restriction; luggage of any kind; computer bags/cases; camera bags/cases; binocular bags/cases or any bag larger than the permissible size.
– At no time should any non-credentialed person attempt to enter the competition or team areas. Doing so is grounds for removal from the facility and may result in arrest.
– Alcohol and drug use are prohibited at the Outdoor Track.
– Concessions will be offered at the home outdoor meet.
– Lost & Found items can be brought to any Guest Services staff. Following the event, please call (615) 322-4543 if you have lost an item.
– If you have issues during an event, please speak with any member of Guest Services or Vanderbilt Athletics.