Welcome to the Vanderbilt’s Outdoor Track Facility
Home of Vanderbilt Commodores Women’s Track & Field
2700 Children’s Way
Nashville, TN 37212
Free parking is available in the 25th Ave. Garage on event days only through the Highland Avenue entrance. On weekdays before 5:00pm, spectators should park on floors 9-11 in any non-reserved spaces. On weekends, spectators may park in any non-reserved space after entering from Highland Avenue.
TICKETS & ENTRY INFORMATION
– Vanderbilt currently hosts one outdoor meet each Spring. The cost for admission is $5.00 per ticket.
– Spectators should walk south from the parking garage on 25th Avenue South and make a right at the first pedestrian crosswalk. Follow the sidewalk past the lacrosse field on your right to the outdoor track.
– Seating is available in designated areas of the facility only.
* Vanderbilt has a clear bag policy for all outdoor track meets and staff will make the final decision on any questionable items.
– Large bags
– Drugs and alcohol
– Outside food and beverage are not permitted during track meets.
– Weapons of any kind, including guns, knives, pocket knives, explosive devices, etc. are not permitted in Vanderbilt Stadium. Attempting to bring weapons of any kind into the stadium will result in immediate arrest.
– Video cameras and cameras with lenses longer than six inches (6”)
– Artificial noisemakers
– Animals (Service animals must have proper documentation)
– Athletic equipment
VANDERBILT ATHLETICS FAN CODE OF CONDUCT
Vanderbilt is committed to providing a safe and welcoming atmosphere for our teams and fans to enjoy. Vanderbilt Athletics reserves the right to institute measures for any language, actions or demonstrations in violation of the Vanderbilt Athletics Fan Code of Conduct. This includes, but is not limited to, ejection from the facility and revocation of future ticket privileges. Violation of laws or city ordinances may result in arrest or prosecution.
Fans are expected to…
• Show respect to all student-athletes, coaches, officials and surrounding fans at all times.
• Assume responsibility for their conduct.
• Comply with zero-tolerance policies related to any form of harassment, discrimination or abusive language.
• Adhere to requests and directives from game day event staff and law enforcement personnel regarding venue operation and emergency response procedures.
• Refrain from entering the playing surface without proper authorization or credentials.
Enjoy the game and Anchor Down.
– At no time should any non-credentialed person attempt to enter the competition or team areas. Doing so is grounds for removal from the facility and may result in arrest.
– Alcohol and drug use are prohibited at the Outdoor Track.
– Concessions will be offered at the home outdoor meet.
– Lost & Found items can be brought to any Guest Services staff. Following the event, please call (615) 322-4543 if you have lost an item.
– If you have issues during an event, please speak with any member of Guest Services or Vanderbilt Athletics.