Welcome to the Indoor Track at the Vanderbilt Multipurpose Facility, home of Vanderbilt Commodores Women’s Indoor Track & Field.
2700 Children’s Way
Nashville, TN 37212
Free parking is available in the 25th Ave. Garage on event days only through the Highland Avenue entrance. On weekdays before 5:00pm, spectators should park on floors 9-11 in any non-reserved spaces. On weekends, spectators may park in any non-reserved space after entering from Highland Avenue.
TICKETS & ENTRY INFORMATION
– The cost for admission to each indoor meet is $5.00.
– Spectators should walk south from the parking garage on 25th Avenue South and make a right at the first pedestrian crosswalk. Follow signage to enter into the first set of glass doors.
– Seating is available in designated areas of the facility only, as well as standing room only on the second floor balcony.
* Vanderbilt staff will make the final decision on any questionable items.
– Large bags
– Drugs and alcohol
– Outside food and beverage are not permitted during track meets.
– Weapons of any kind, including knives, pocket knives, explosive devices, etc.
– Video cameras and cameras with lenses longer than six inches (6”)
– Artificial noisemakers
– Animals (Service animals must have proper documentation)
– Athletic equipment
VANDERBILT UNIVERSITY & SEC CODE OF CONDUCT
Commodore fans are widely known for their enthusiasm, team support, hospitality and sportsmanship. Our image is shaped not only by our student-athletes, coaches, students and faculty, but by our fans as well. Our goal is to create a first-class environment to lend support to our team while maintaining a safe and fun atmosphere for visiting fans as well.
Rowdy, threatening, or inconsiderate behavior such as standing in the aisles, portals or concourses, profane and abusive language, smoking in public areas, fighting, and drunkenness will not be tolerated and can result in ejection, arrest, and/or loss of season ticket privileges. Throwing of any objects in the stands, including paper and plastic cups is also prohibited. Should you observe any of this disruptive behavior, please notify your nearest law enforcement offer, security staff, or usher.
Individuals found violating any policies can be removed from the facility. Non-students are subject to arrest and prosecution under applicable laws and state statutes.
Students involved in such activities or disruptive behavior will also be subject to disciplinary action. Students enjoy the rights and privileges that accrue membership in a university community and are subject to the responsibilities which accompany that membership.
The Vanderbilt Athletic Department reserves the right to remove the ticket holder from the premises if determined by security personnel that his or her conduct endangers or disrupts the players, coaches, officials or fans.
Vanderbilt Athletics thanks you for your support.
– At no time should any non-credentialed person attempt to enter the competition or team areas. Doing so is grounds for removal from the facility and may result in arrest.
– Alcohol and drug use are prohibited at the Multipurpose Facility.
– Concessions will be offered at all home indoor meets.
– Lost & Found items can be brought to any Guest Services staff. Following the event, please call (615) 322-4543 if you have lost an item.
– If you have issues during an event, please speak with any member of Guest Services or Vanderbilt Athletics.