Welcome to the Indoor Track at the Vanderbilt Multipurpose Facility
Home of Vanderbilt Commodores Women’s Indoor Track & Field
2700 Children’s Way
Nashville, TN 37212
Free parking is available in the 25th Ave. Garage on event days only through the Highland Avenue entrance. On weekdays before 5:00pm, spectators should park on floors 9-11 in any non-reserved spaces. On weekends, spectators may park in any non-reserved space after entering from Highland Avenue. Spectators may also park in Lot 75 on Natchez Trace on weekends.
Construction update: Jess Neely Drive between 25th Avenue and Natchez Trace will permanently close to vehicular traffic the week of Jan. 9 to make way for a pedestrian and bicycle-friendly greenway.
TICKETS & ENTRY INFORMATION
– The cost for admission to each indoor meet is $10.00.
– All children two and under are free.
– Spectators should walk south from the parking garage on 25th Avenue South and make a right at the first pedestrian crosswalk. Follow signage to enter into the first set of glass doors.
-Spectators should walk east from Lot 75 onto the pedestrian walkway. Follow signage to enter the second set of glass doors
– Seating is available in designated areas of the facility only. Spectator folding chairs are allowed on the outskirts of the track only not the infield.
* Vanderbilt has implemented a clear bag policy and staff will make the final decision on any questionable items.
– Large bags
– Drugs and alcohol
– Outside food and beverage are not permitted during track meets.
– Weapons of any kind, including guns, knives, pocket knives, explosive devices, etc. are not permitted in Vanderbilt Stadium. Attempting to bring weapons of any kind into the stadium will result in immediate arrest.
– Video cameras and cameras with lenses longer than six inches (6”)
– Artificial noisemakers
– Animals (Service animals must have proper documentation)
– Athletic equipment
VANDERBILT ATHLETICS FAN CODE OF CONDUCT
Vanderbilt is committed to providing a safe and welcoming atmosphere for our teams and fans to enjoy. Vanderbilt Athletics reserves the right to institute measures for any language, actions or demonstrations in violation of the Vanderbilt Athletics Fan Code of Conduct. This includes, but is not limited to, ejection from the facility and revocation of future ticket privileges. Violation of laws or city ordinances may result in arrest or prosecution.
Fans are expected to…
• Show respect to all student-athletes, coaches, officials and surrounding fans at all times.
• Assume responsibility for their conduct.
• Comply with zero-tolerance policies related to any form of harassment, discrimination or abusive language.
• Adhere to requests and directives from game day event staff and law enforcement personnel regarding venue operation and emergency response procedures.
• Refrain from entering the playing surface without proper authorization or credentials.
Enjoy the game and Anchor Down.
– At no time should any non-credentialed person attempt to enter the competition or team areas. Doing so is grounds for removal from the facility and may result in arrest.
– Alcohol and drug use are prohibited at the Multipurpose Facility.
– Lost & Found items can be brought to any Guest Services staff. Following the event, please call (615) 322-4543 if you have lost an item.
– If you have issues during an event, please speak with any member of Guest Services or Vanderbilt Athletics.