• 2019 SEC Academic Honor Roll
• 2018 First-Year SEC Academic Honor Roll
- Harrison Ott joined the Commodores in the fall of 2017 after a stellar career at Milwaukee Marquette High School
- Qualified for the 2019 U.S. Amateur after winning the local qualifier at Watertown Country Club in Wisconsin with a total of 132 (66-66).
As a Sophomore (2018-19):
- Averaged 72.59 strokes per round in 34 rounds
- Best finish of the season came at the Mason Rudolph Championship, when he finished in a tie for 15th
- His second-round 65 at the SEC Championships set a new career low
- Finished in a tie for 17th at the Shoal Creek Invitational
- Finished the NCAA Athens Regional with a 10th-place finish
- Finished tied for 30th at the NCAA Championships
- Won Wisconsin Amateur Championship
- Made round of 32 match play at US Amateur
As a Freshman (2017-18):
- Averaged 74.77 strokes per round in 13 rounds as a true freshman
- Finished tied for sixth at the East Lake Cup, his best finish of the season
- Low round of the year of 70 came on two occasions – in the first round of the SunTrust Gator Invitational and the final round of the Mason Rudolph Championship.
- Had a record of 1-1 in match play this season, dropping a 6 & 4 decision to Norman Xiong of Oregon and defeating Brendan O’Reilly of Illinois, 1-up, at the East Lake Cup.
Year | Rounds | Strokes | Average
2018-19 | 34 | 2,686 | 72.59
2017-18 | 13 | 972 | 74.8
Career | 47 | 3,658 | 73.16