Vanderbilt soccer is excited to host Pups at The Plex again this season. Bring your furry friend to the match Oct. 23 at 3 p.m. against Mississippi State.
All fans who wish to bring their dog must register them below. Please note fans who plan to bring their pup must sit in Section A. Upon entering the Vanderbilt Soccer Complex fans must sign a waiver. There will be a table set up outside of the entrance gate for dog owners to sign the waivers. Please review the policies below before signing up your dog for Pups at The Plex.
- An individual adult (must be 18 years or older) dog owner may only bring one dog
- All owners must register their dog on vucommodores.com prior to the event
- All owners must show proof of current vaccinations including rabies, Bordetella and DHPP (as of Oct. 23)
- Dogs must remain on a leash at all times
- Dogs must remain with their owner and cannot be left unattended at any time
- Dogs will only be permitted in Section A of the Vanderbilt Soccer Complex
- ID tags required
- Do not bring your dog if he/she is unreliable in crowds or with other dogs
- Vanderbilt Athletics reserves the right to refuse entry to any dog, and reserves the right to eject any unruly, rowdy or disruptive dog or owner from the Vanderbilt Soccer Complex
- Be courteous and responsible – all owners must pick up after their dogs