Marina Alex was highly recruited out of her New Jersey high school before choosing Vanderbilt.
Her Commodore career would become one of the best in Southeastern Conference history.
Not only did she star on the course, she shined in the classroom, making the SEC Academic Honor Roll four straight years.
- Two-time SEC Golfer of Year, 2010, 2012
- Only second player in SEC history to win award twice
- First-team All-American, 2010, 2012
- Won SEC individual championship, 2010
- Had five Top-5 finishes, 2012
- Graduated as VU’s all-time leader in stroke average
- Led team four years in average strokes per round
- Second at NCAA Preview shooting 8-under par, 2011
- Finished 2010 ranked sixth nationally
- Member LPGA after graduation