|Vanderbilt Commodores (14-14, 6-10 SEC) vs. Florida Gators (18-11, 8-8 SEC)|
|Tuesday, March 1 • 7:30 p.m.|
- Vanderbilt plays its final home game of the regular season. The Commodores are 9-7 at home this season.
- All-America candidate Scotty Pippen Jr. is on pace to become the first SEC men’s basketball student-athlete to average 20+ points per game in back-to-back seasons since LSU’s Ronnie Henderson accomplished the feat in 1994-95 (23.3) and 1995-96 (21.8).
- Vandy is 71-72 in the all-time series versus Florida.
- In the Jan. 22 meeting in Gainesville, Vandy trailed by three at the half before the Gators pulled away by outscoring
the Dores, 30-14, in the final 20 minutes. Florida earned a 61-42 win on the day.
- Last time out, the Commodores fell by a 74-69 final score at Mississippi State on Saturday. Pippen went for 32 points, while Quentin Millora-Brown and Jordan Wright went for 10 points apiece.