Vanderbilt (1-1, 0-0 SEC) vs. UNCG (1-0, 0-0 SoCon)
Tuesday, Nov. 14
7 p.m. • Memorial Gymnasium • Nashville, Tenn.
SEC Network+ • 94.9 The Fan • Vanderbilt Athletics app
|SEC Network+||94.9 The Fan|
- Vanderbilt men’s basketball welcomes UNCG to Memorial Gymnasium for a 7 p.m. tip on Tuesday night. The game will stream on SEC Network+.
- The Commodores picked up a 74-67 win over USC Upstate on Friday night behind 21 points from Tasos Kamateros. The graduate student went 6-of-6 from the field and 4-of-4 from three in the second half to score 17 of his 21 points.
- Kamateros also recorded his 1,000th career point at the collegiate level in Friday’s win. The transfer scored 987 points at South Dakota prior to joining Vandy this season.
- Ezra Manjon has recorded nine-straight games with 15 or more points dating back to last season. The guard is averaging 17.5 ppg to lead the Dores through two games.
- Vanderbilt went 22-of-24 at the free throw line in the win over USC Upstate. The .917 shooting percentage marked the best with at least 20 attempts since Feb. 17, 2018, when the Dores also went 22-of-24 against Florida.
- Colin Smith flirted with a double-double Friday night, scoring eight points and pulling down nine rebounds. The nine boards were one off a career high for the sophomore.