|Vanderbilt Commodores (8-1-2, 2-1-1 SEC) vs. Georgia Bulldogs (8-4-0, 2-2-0 SEC)|
|Thursday, Oct. 6 • 7 p.m. CT|
|Vanderbilt Soccer Complex|
The Matchup vs. Georgia
- All-time, the Commodores are 15-12-1 against the Bulldogs. Vandy has won six straight against Georgia, outscoring the Bulldogs 13-3 across that span dating back to 2015.
- The Commodores are undefeated in their last three matches while Georgia is coming off a 2-1 loss to #5 Alabama.
- Vanderbilt’s 0.818 W-L-T percentage through the first 11 games this season is the team’s best start since 2018 when the Commodores went 10-1-0 (0.909).
Last Time Out
- The Commodores once again scored a last-minute goal to earn a point on the road at Auburn on Sunday.
- Vandy earned a free kick inside the box with 31 seconds to go and, after an initial save, Ella Shamburger netted the equalizer past all 11 Auburn players.
- Vanderbilt has now scored three goals in the final three minutes the past two contests. Vandy scored twice in the final minutes at Missouri on Sept. 25.
Where We Rank
- Vanderbilt ranks sixth in NCAA DI and third in the SEC for goals-against average (0.364). The Dores’ 0.727 shutout percentage is fifth in NCAA DI and second in SEC.
- Vanderbilt is top-25 in NCAA DI for save percentage (22nd, 0.867), scoring offense (25th, 2.45) and W-L-T percentage (22nd, 0.818).
- Raegan Kelley’s eight assists are fourth in the SEC and fifth in NCAA DI. Her total points (18) are third in the conference and 10th in D1. She also ranks second in SEC for points per game at 1.64.
- Paint it Pink: Team will be sporting pink kits
- Concessions Specials: discounted drinks and bottomless popcorn
- Kids Korner: poster making, sidewalk chalk, coloring and more
The Matchup vs. Arkansas
- Vanderbilt is unbeaten on the road this season heading into a Sunday contest at ninth-ranked Arkansas.
- The Commodores are 20-14-2 all-time against the Razorbacks. Arkansas won last season’s meeting 1-0 in overtime.
- Sunday’s match will stream on SEC Network+ with first kick scheduled for 2 p.m. CT.