Welcome to the Vanderbilt Soccer Complex, home of the Vanderbilt soccer program
2601 Jess Neely Drive
Nashville, TN 37212
Free parking is available in the 25th Avenue Garage through the Highland Avenue entrance. For games that begin before 5:00pm on week days, spectators may park in any non-reserved space on floors 8 through 10, and up to 1 hour prior to the start of the game. For evening and weekend games, spectators can park in any non-reserved space using the Highland Avenue entrance.
Accessible parking is available in the 25th Avenue Garage with a proper state-issued hangtag.
TICKETS & ENTRY INFORMATION
Admission to regular season Vanderbilt Women’s Soccer games is free.
Spectators will enter the stadium at the Northeast corner of the field by the outdoor tennis courts.
Entry to the venue is allowed up to one hour prior to the listed start time.
* Vanderbilt staff will make the final decision on any questionable items.
– Drugs and alcohol
– Backpacks and large bags
– Outside food and drink – Only clear and empty plastic water bottles will be permitted inside.
– Weapons of any kind, including guns, knives, pocket knives, explosive devices, etc. are not permitted in Vanderbilt Stadium. Attempting to bring weapons of any kind into the stadium will result in immediate arrest.
– Video cameras and cameras with lenses longer than six inches (6”)
– Artificial noisemakers – subject to approval by Vanderbilt staff
– Animals (Service animals must have proper documentation)
– Athletic equipment
WEATHER POLICIES & PROCEDURES
Vanderbilt Athletics staff will monitor any threat of weather and provide updates as needed. In the event of lightning or other severe weather, spectators will be directed to the Vanderbilt Rec Center or to their vehicles. The facility must be vacated by all staff, teams, and spectators. Guest Services, Vanderbilt Police, and Vanderbilt staff will provide direction to the Rec Center. Spectators who do not seek shelter at the Rec Center should monitor @vandysocr on Twitter for updates about the status of the game.
VANDERBILT ATHLETICS FAN CODE OF CONDUCT
Vanderbilt is committed to providing a safe and welcoming atmosphere for our teams and fans to enjoy. Vanderbilt Athletics reserves the right to institute measures for any language, actions or demonstrations in violation of the Vanderbilt Athletics Fan Code of Conduct. This includes, but is not limited to, ejection from the facility and revocation of future ticket privileges. Violation of laws or city ordinances may result in arrest or prosecution.
Fans are expected to…
• Show respect to all student-athletes, coaches, officials and surrounding fans at all times.
• Assume responsibility for their conduct.
• Comply with zero-tolerance policies related to any form of harassment, discrimination or abusive language.
• Adhere to requests and directives from game day event staff and law enforcement personnel regarding venue operation and emergency response procedures.
• Refrain from entering the playing surface without proper authorization or credentials.
Enjoy the game and Anchor Down.
CLEAR BAG POLICY
Fans are encouraged not to bring any types of bags inside SEC stadiums during football games; however, the following outlines bags that are permitted:
• Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12”;
• One-gallon clear plastic freezer bags (Ziploc bag or similar); and
• Small clutch bags, with or without a handle or strap, that do not exceed 4.5” x 6.5” (approximately the size of a hand).
• An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at a gate designated for this purpose.
An approved logo no larger than 4.5” x 3.4” may be displayed on one side of a permissible clear bag.
Prohibited bags include, but are not limited to: purses larger than a clutch bag; briefcases; backpacks, cinch bags, and fanny packs that are not clear and/or exceed the size restriction; luggage of any kind; computer bags/cases; camera bags/cases; binocular bags/cases or any bag larger than the permissible size.
– At no time should any non-credentialed person attempt to enter the competition or team areas. Doing so is grounds for removal from the facility and may result in arrest.
– Alcohol and drug use are prohibited at the Vanderbilt Soccer Complex.
– Vanderbilt University policies, and state and federal laws will be in effect.
– Profanity and abusive language are highly discouraged during athletic contests. Guests using profanity or abusive language towards student-athletes, coaches, officials, staff or fellow spectators may have their ticket revoked and be removed from the venue. Throwing items onto the placing surface or directly at fellow spectators will not be tolerated and is grounds for removal from the venue.
– Vanderbilt University does not permit tailgating in any of the surrounding parking lots.
– Emergency Medical personnel are available in the Northwest corner of the field. Vanderbilt Police, Guest Services, and Vanderbilt staff are also available to provide assistance.
– Concessions will be available for all home games.
– Lost and Found items can be brought to the Guest Services member at the entry gate. After the game, please call (615) 322-4193 if you have lost any items.