- 2019 U.S. Amateur Finalist
- 2019 GCAA All-America Scholar
- 2019 GCAA Third-Team All-American
- 2019 All-SEC First Team
- 2018 GCAA Honorable Mention All-American
- 2018 SEC Academic Honor Roll
- 2018 All-SEC Second Team
- 2017 GCAA Freshman All-American
- 2017 GCAA Honorable Mention All-American
- 2017 SEC First-Year Academic Honor Roll
- 2017 SEC Freshman of the Year
- 2017 SEC All-Freshman Team
Summer of 2019:
- Finished runner-up at the 2019 U.S. Amateur at Pinehurst Golf and Resort.
As a Junior (2018-19):
- Averaged 70.79 strokes per round, which ranks 12th all-time
- Named GCAA Third-Team All-American
- Named First-Team All-SEC
- Had two top five finishes and five top 10 finishes
- Posted eight rounds in the 60’s this year, including a season-best 66 in the second round of the Tavistock Collegiate Invitational
- Best finish of the season came at the Mason Rudolph Championship, when he finished in a tie for third with a 205 total (68-70-67)
- Participated in the PGA Tour’s RBC Heritage after earning exemption from winning the Players Amateur
- Finished fourth at the Tavistock Collegiate
- Tied for ninth at the SEC Championships
- Finished ninth at NCAA Athens Regional
- Won the Players Amateur and received an exemption into PGA Tour’s RBC Heritage in the spring of 2019.
- Quarterfinalist at Western Amateur.
As a Sophomore (2017-18):
- Averaged 71.14 strokes per round.
- Played in all 12 events in sophomore season.
- Named a second-team All-SEC selection and a GCAA Honorable-Mention All-American.
- Captured his first individual title at the Mason Rudolph Championship when he tallied a seven-under, 206 (70-69-67)
- Won SEC Player of the Week for his win at the Mason Rudolph
- Posted two other top five finishes (T-2, East Lake Cup; T-4, SunTrust Gator Invitational), and three other top 10’s (T-6, Carmel Cup; T-8, Rod Myers Invitational; T-10, SEC Championship, T-9, NCAA Championship)
Had nine rounds in the 60’s, including a season-best 63 at Pebble Beach in the second round of the Carmel Cup
- His 63 tied a program-low in single round
- One of the Commodores’ best match play players, he finished 3-0 in match play, registering a 1-up win over Donald Kay of Oregon, a 4 & 3 over Giovanni Tadiotto of Illinois at the East Lake Cup, and a 2 & 1 win over Wilson Farr of Alabama at the SEC Championship.
As a Freshman (2016-17):
- Averaged 71.56 strokes per round
- Played in all 11 events this season
- Honorable Mention All-American selection
- Named to GCAA Freshman All-American team
- Named SEC Freshman of the Year and to the All-Freshman Team
- Clinched the SEC Championship after winning the deciding matches in the semifinals against Florida and the finals against Texas A&M
- Has four top 10 finishes this season, with best finishing coming at the Nike Golf Collegiate, where he finished fifth
- Low round of the season came in first round of Nike Golf Collegiate, when he shot a 66
- Posted seven rounds in the 60’s (T-7th), and the Mason Rudolph Championship (T-7th), The All-American (10th). Other top 10 finishes came at East Lake Cup (at the NCAA College Grove Regional.
- Finished in a tie for 13th at the NCAA College Grove Regional.
Prior to Vanderbilt:
- Augenstein, a Steve and Nicholas Zeppos Scholar, comes to Vanderbilt from Owensboro, Ky., where he attended Owensboro Catholic High School and is ranked the number one player in the state of Kentucky in the class of 2016.
- Augenstein was a 2013 U.S. Junior Amateur Semifinalist while also claiming AJGA Rolex Honorable Mention All-American honors in that same year.
- 2014 Kentucky State High School individual champion and in 2015, he was named Mr. Kentucky Golf.
Year | Rounds | Strokes | Average
2018-19 | 34 | 2,407 | 70.79
2017-18 | 35 | 2,490 | 71.14
2016-17 | 32 | 2,290 | 71.56
Career | 101 | 7,187 | 71.16