|Vanderbilt Commodores (12-6) at the 2021 NCAA Tournament|
|Donald R. Dizney Stadium • Gainesville, Fla.|
|First Round vs. No. 16 Jacksonville (11-1)||Second Round vs. Florida/Mercer|
|Friday, May 14 • 5:30 p.m. CT (6:30 p.m. ET)||Sunday, May 16 • 11 a.m. CT (Noon ET)|
|Watch: ESPN3||Watch: ESPN3|
|Friday Live Stats||Sunday Live Stats|
- Vanderbilt opens the 2021 NCAA Tournament with a neutral site game versus nationally-ranked Jacksonville.
- The Commodores are making their seventh NCAA Tournament appearance and first since 2010.
- Vandy is 2-6 in NCAA Tournament games, winning two games in 2004 en route to a Final Four appearance.
- The Dores earned an at-large bid to the 2021 field, while Jacksonville punched its automatic bid by way of winning the A-Sun Tournament.
- A win in the opening round would send the Commodores to the second round on Sunday to face the winner of Florida versus Mercer.
- Vanderbilt is 2-2 in the all-time series versus Jacksonville.
- The Commodores won the first two meetings in 2011 and 2012 with the Dolphins winning in 2013 and 2014.
- Vanderbilt is receiving votes in the Inside Lacrosse and US Lacrosse Magazine top 20 polls.
- Jacksonville is ranked No. 16 in the US Lacrosse Magazine poll and No. 17 in both the IWLCA top 25 and the Inside Lacrosse top 20 polls.
- Last time out, Vanderbilt fell by a 16-11 final score to Temple in the American Athletic Conference semifinals on May 6 despite five goals from Cassidy Orban.
- Vanderbilt has 12 wins on the season, tying for the second most in program history. The school record is 13 set in 2008.
- Seven Commodores earned All-AAC accolades this season, headlined by Gabby Fornia and Melissa Hawkins being unanimous selections for the first team.