Vanderbilt (2-1, 0-0 SEC) vs. Central Arkansas (1-2, 0-0 ASUN)
Friday, Nov. 17 • 6 p.m.
Memorial Gymnasium • Nashville, Tenn. • SEC Network+
|SEC Network+||102.5 The Game|
- Vanderbilt men’s basketball hosts Central Arkansas at 6 p.m. on Friday night to close out a season-opening four-game homestand. The game will stream on SEC Network+.
- The Commodores used a 13-0 first half run on Tuesday night to create separation and earn a 74-70 victory over UNCG in Memorial Gymnasium.
- Point guard Ezra Manjon scored a team-leading 24 points in the win. The fifth year is tied for the SEC lead in scoring, averaging 19.7 points through three contests.
- Colin Smith picked up his first career double-double in Tuesday’s win. Smith connected on three early threes en route to a 13-point night and pulled down a career-best 11 rebounds.
- Vanderbilt and Central Arkansas meet for just the second time in basketball. The Dores claimed an 83-62 win in the only previous meeting back in 2008.
- Tasos Kamateros hit two more three-pointers on Tuesday night, making him 8-of-13 from beyond the arc this season. At 61.5 percent, Kamateros co-leads the SEC in three-point percentage.