COLLEGE STATION, Texas – The Vanderbilt women’s basketball game will close its road swing at Texas A&M on Thursday. Tip is slated for 7:30 p.m. at Reed Arena. Fans can watch on SEC Network, follow live stats or listen to Charlie Mattos on WNSR 560 AM or 95.9 FM.
- Vanderbilt fell to #16/20 South Carolina on Monday in Columbia, 80-69.
- LeaLea Carter led all players with 20 points in the loss, while Mariella Fasoula (16) and Cierra Walker (14) rounded out the Dores in double-digits.
- Vanderbilt fell to Texas A&M earlier this season, on January 10, in Nashville, 50-43.
- The Commodores have lost five straight against the Aggies dating back to the 2014-15 season.
- The last time Vanderbilt picked up a win in College Station was during the 1997-98 season when the Dores won 78-59.
- Texas A&M holds a 16-4 record on the season with a 5-2 mark in the SEC.
- The Aggies have won five straight conference games and have won 11 of their last 13.
- Chennedy Carter leads all active Division I players with a 22.3 career scoring average.
- Carter leads the SEC with 21.5 points-per-game.
Vanderbilt will return home to take on Tennessee on Sunday at 2 p.m.