FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. – The Vanderbilt women’s basketball team will continue SEC play on Sunday at Arkansas. Tip is scheduled for 2 p.m. from Bud Walton Arena. Fans can watch on SEC Network Plus, follow live stats or listen to Charlie Mattos on WNSR 560 AM or 95.9 FM.
- Vanderbilt fell short, 50-43, against Texas A&M on Thursday in what was a very back-and-forth affair.
- Mariella Fasoula tallied 14 points in the loss for her 11th consecutive double-digit game.
- Autumn Newby netted a 14-point, 11-rebound double-double to lead the Dores.
- Out of the last seven contests between the two teams, six have been decided by six points or less.
- Arkansas has won three of the last four in Fayetteville.
- Four different players have led Arkansas in scoring this season (Tolefree, Monk, Dungee and Thomas).
- Three players are averaging double-figures.
- Arkansas ranks top-15 in Division I for free throw attempts (10th, 349), 3-point field goal attempts (7th, 431), turnover margin (10th, 7.0) and fewest turnovers per game (7th, 11.7).
Vanderbilt will welcome in Auburn on January 17 for a 7 p.m. tilt.