NASHVILLE, Tenn. – The Vanderbilt women’s basketball team is set for its final road game of the regular season at Tennessee in Knoxville. Tip is set for 6 p.m. CT on Thursday. Fans can watch on SEC Network, follow live stats or listen to Charlie Mattos on WNSR 560 AM or 95.9 FM.
- Vanderbilt (6-21, 1-13 SEC) comes into the contest after falling at No. 6 Mississippi State on Sunday, 86-70.
- Mariella Fasoula led all players with 29 points in the loss. The number is a season-best for the Athens, Greece, native and ties a collegiate best, set her freshman season at Boston College.
- Vanderbilt out-rebounded the Bulldogs, 31-30, and shot 57 percent while holding Mississippi State to just 49.2 percent.
- Tennessee leads the series 71-9. Vanderbilt has never won in Knoxville.
- The squads faced off earlier this season in Nashville. The Volunteers won, 82-65.
- Tennessee (17-10, 6-8 SEC) comes into the contest having lost its last two contests.
- Evina Westbrook leads the Volunteers with 15.6 points per game while Rennia Davis is leading off the glass with eight rebounds per game.
- Davis is averaging 19 points and 10.7 rebounds in UT’s six SEC wins this season.
Vanderbilt will host its final home game on Sunday at 2 p.m. against Florida.