Oct 16-18, 2020
Currey Tennis Center • Nashville, Tenn.
Friday, Oct. 16
9 a.m. – Auburn vs. Kentucky
2 p.m. – Vanderbilt vs. Arkansas
Saturday, Oct. 17
9 a.m. – Vanderbilt vs. Auburn
2 p.m. – Arkansas vs. Kentucky
Sunday, Oct. 18
9 a.m. – Arkansas vs. Auburn
2 p.m. – Vanderbilt vs. Kentucky
• Vanderbilt will compete in its second fall tournament of the year this weekend when it hosts the Commodore Invitational Friday through Sunday at Currey Tennis Center.
• Throughout the weekend, Vanderbilt will host SEC programs Kentucky, Arkansas and Auburn for dual-match style meetings.
• In its first tournament of the year at the Auburn Invitational, four Dores – George Harwell, Max Freeman, Connor Robb-Wilcox and James Ignatowich – earned two singles wins apiece with Harwell also pairing with Adam Sraberg to earn a pair of doubles wins.
• Vanderbilt returned three seniors for the 2020 fall campaign in George Harwell, Max Freeman and Adam Sraberg while welcoming freshmen Jeremie Casabon and Connor Robb-Wilcox.
• Following the shortened 2020 spring season, Harwell was named the ITA Ohio Valley Regional Player to Watch heading into the 2020 season. The Nashville native picked up four ranked wins a season ago and 21 on the season.
• Announced in August, the SEC allows tennis programs across the conference the opportunity to compete in three fall events against fellow SEC members or nonconference programs from the geographic region.
• After this weekend’s action, Vanderbilt will play one more tournament this fall when it takes part in the Alabama Invitational against the Crimson Tide, Kentucky and LSU from Nov. 6-8.