NASHVILLE, Tenn. – The Vanderbilt women’s basketball will play host to Auburn in Memorial Gymnasium for a 7 p.m. tilt on Thursday night. Fans can watch on SEC Network Plus, follow live stats or listen to Charlie Mattos on WNSR 560 AM or 95.9 FM.
- Vanderbilt fell short, 83-62, at Arkansas on Sunday.
- Mariella Fasoula collected a 16-point, 12-rebound double-double in the loss for her 12th consecutive double-digit game.
- Cierra Walker and LeaLea Carter were also in double-figures for the game, netting 10 and 20, respectively.
- Auburn has won the last five contests against the Commodores. Prior to, Vanderbilt had won 21-straight against the Tigers.
- Last season, the Dores visited Auburn and fell, 63-60. Autumn Newby led Vanderbilt with 11 rebounds while Chelsie Hall collected six assists.
- Junior Daisa Alexander has averaged 20.6 points over the last three games.
- Auburn has forced 20 or more turnovers in 14-of-17 games this season, including the last nine.
- Auburn is coming off of an 85-59 loss at No. 7 Mississippi State.
- The Tigers are 14-3 on the year and 2-2 in the SEC.
- Tomorrow is the Soles 4 Souls game and Head Coach Stephanie White will coach barefoot again this year.
- Halftime Dogs Flying Disc Show will perform at halftime tomorrow.
Vanderbilt will play host to Ole Miss on January 24 at 7 p.m.