#2 Bryanna Leyen
Hometown Perry Hall, Md.
High School Perry Hall
As a Sophomore (2017-18)
- Saw extensive action at Arkansas State and responded with a 276 traditional game, tying 13th highest game in program history.
- Outstanding student who made the NTCA Academic Honor Roll (3.40 minimum grade point required) and also the SEC Academic Honor Roll.
As a Freshman (2016-17)
- Had 16.75 team game frame average in 36 frames
High School and Junior Highlights
- USBC Maryland Youth Star of Tomorrow (2015)
- Maryland State Youth Scratch Female Singles champion (2015)
- Maryland State Youth All Events Scratch Female champion (2015)
- Teen Masters National Female fourth place (2015)
- Collegiate Masters National Female fourth place (2015)
- Collegiate Masters National Female champion (2014)
- National Honor Society
- National Spanish Honor Society
- National Math Honor Society
- National Social Studies Honor Society
- National English Honor Society
- National Science Honor Society
- Played soccer and ran track in high school