OXFORD, Miss. – The Vanderbilt women’s basketball team is set to square off against Ole Miss on Thursday night at 7 p.m. Fans can watch on SEC Network Plus, follow live stats or listen to Charlie Mattos on WNSR 560 AM or 95.9 FM.
- Vanderbilt topped Ole Miss earlier this season, in Nashville, 80-68.
- LeaLea Carter had 20 points in the game while Mariella Fasoula contributed 19 and nine boards.
- Chelsie Hall, Jordyn Cambridge and Brinae Alexander all returned from injury during the first matchup.
- The Commodores are coming off of a loss at Missouri, 69-46.
- Chelsie Hall made her first start after injury in the game.
- The Rebels ride a five-game skid into the contest.
- Ole Miss most recently dropped games at #12 South Carolina and at #20 Texas A&M.
- Crystal Allen scored a team-high 13 points in the loss at South Carolina.
- Allen leads the Rebels, averaging 17.3 points, while Shandricka Sessom leads off the glass, averaging 5.9 boards.
Vanderbilt will celebrate breast cancer survivors in its dollar game against LSU on Sunday. Tip is set for 5 p.m.