NASHVILLE, Tenn. – The Vanderbilt women’s basketball team will play in its regular season finale on Sunday as it welcomes in Florida for a 2 p.m. CT tip. Fans can watch on SEC Network, follow live stats or listen to Charlie Mattos on WNSR 560 AM or 95.9 FM.
- Vanderbilt (7-21, 2-13 SEC) comes into the contest after collecting its first-ever win at Tennessee on Thursday night, 76-69.
- Mariella Fasoula (19), Cierra Walker (16) and Chelsie Hall (14) combined for 49 of the squad’s 69 points.
- The win snapped an eight-game losing skid, with the last Vanderbilt win coming on January 24 against Ole Miss.
- Florida and Vanderbilt have not squared off this season.
- The Commodores are out-shooting SEC opponents from beyond the arc, .369-to-.329.
- Florida (6-22, 2-13 SEC) comes into the contest after falling at Georgia, 69-57 on Thursday.
- The Gators are on a five-game skid.
- Redshirt junior Zada Williams put together one of her best games of the season against Georgia, pouring in 21 points.
Vanderbilt will head to the SEC Tournament that starts on March 6 in Greenville, South Carolina.