• 2019 SEC Academic Honor Roll
• 2018 SEC Academic Honor Roll
• 2017 First-Year SEC Academic Honor Roll
As a Redshirt Sophomore (2018-19):
- Averaging 74.06 strokes per round
- Best finish of his career came at the Shoal Creek Invitational, when he finished in a tie for seventh (76-70-69=215)
- Placed in a tie for 12th at the Nike Golf Collegiate Invitational
- Carded a career-low 66 in the first round of the Nike Golf Collegiate. Other round in the 60’s came in third round of the Shoal Creek Invitational (69)
As a Redshirt Freshman (2017-18):
Averaged 73,82 strokes per round in 22 rounds…Best finishes of the season was a T-32 finish, which came three times this year – at the Schenkel Invitational, Mason Rudolph Championship, and NCAA Kisimmee Regional…Low round of the year came in second round of the Schenkel and first round of the Kissimmee Regional, when he posted a two-under 70, on both occasions.
As a Freshman (2016-17):
Prior to Vanderbilt:
Greenberg attended Southlake Caroll High School in Southlake, Texas, and was ranked the number one player in the state of Texas and the number six ranked player in the country in the class of 2016. In 2015, he was the Texas State Boys Junior Champion and his Southlake Carroll team won the 6A High School State Championship, while also claiming AJGA Rolex Honorable Mention All-American Honors for the year.
Year | Rounds | Strokes | Average
2017-18 | 22 | 1,624 | 73.8
Career | 22 | 1,624 | 73.8