#15 Clevon Brown
Hometown San Antonio, Texas
High School Churchill
- Brown signed with the Commodores in the November of 2015 in the early signing period.
- Played in 98 career games and made 16 starts.
- Played in 32 games as a junior and made 12 starts. Averaged 3.3 points and 2.8 rebounds per game.
- Started at Florida and played a season-high 26 minutes.
- Tied a career high with eight blocks in season-high 30 minutes at Texas A&M.
- Led team in blocks in 2018-19 (1.3 per game).
- Dished out career-high four assists against South Carolina.
- Posted season-high seven rebounds at Missouri and at Texas A&M.
- Tallied eight points and four rebounds in win at USC.
- Played in all 32 games and made four starts. Averaged 3.9 points per game in 17.0 minutes.
- Scored career-high 13 points in season-opener against Austin Peay.
- Had three or more blocks in four games as a sophomore, including an eight-block performance at Ole Miss, the most by a Commodore since Luke Kornet posted 10 blocks against Auburn on January 12, 2016.
- Played in 34 games and averaged 7.6 minutes per game. Averaged 1.6 points and 1.5 rebounds per game.
- Blocked career-high three shots vs. South Carolina.
- Had then-career-high eight points, six rebounds, and two blocks at Missouri.
- Tied a then-career high with six points at Texas A&M; also grabbed a then career-high five rebounds against the Aggies.
- Brown, a 6’8 forward forward from San Antonio, Texas, who attended Churchill High School, was ranked as the 9th-best player in the state of Texas by Texas Hoops, and the 126th-ranked player nationally by Rivals.com.
- As a junior, he averaged 16.8 points, 9.4 rebounds, and 3.2 blocks per game and was named to the District 26-6A first team, while also claiming all-tournament honors at the Northside ISD and Georgetown tournaments.
- Ranked as the 26th-ranked power forward in the country by Scout.com, he also received offers from Texas, Illinois, Notre Dame, and Auburn.
- Clevon Brown, Jr.
- July 18, 1998.
- Son of Clevon, Sr., and Indira Brown. Has one sister, Priann.
- Majoring in Economics.
- Advice to youngsters: “Have fun in whatever you do.”