MANHATTAN, Kansas –
The Vanderbilt women's basketball team hits the road for a two game swing beginning at Kansas State on Sunday in Manhattan, Kansas. Tip is set for 1 p.m. Fans can watch on ESPN 3, follow live stats or listen to Charlie Mattos on WNSR 560 AM or 95.9 FM.
- The Commodores won their second in a row on their home court Wednesday with a 78-43 victory over the Presbyterian Blue Hose.
- Vanderbilt forced 21 turnovers in the win and converted those into 30 points.
- VU outscored PC in points off turnovers, 30-11.
- Cierra Walker, Brinae Alexander and Mariella Fasoula each scored in double-figures, combining for 65 of the team's 78 points.
- Alexander has had back-to-back 20-point games and joins Walker in shooting .500 from beyond the arc and over .538 from the field.
- For the ninth straight season, Kansas State (4-2) has registered a winning record in the month of November.
- Senior guard Kayla Goth needs just one assist to become the 10th player in program history with 350 or more career assists.
- Peyton Williams leads K-State with 14.0 points and 8.2 rebounds per game. She also leads the team in field goal percentage (.609) and free throw percentage (.917).
Vanderbilt concludes its road swing with a midweek contest at Ball State on December 6.