|Vanderbilt Commodores vs. Missouri Tigers|
|Friday, Oct. 1 • 7 p.m.|
|Vanderbilt Soccer Complex|
At a Glance
- Vanderbilt looks to keep the momentum going with a home test versus Missouri.
- The defending SEC Tournament champion Commodores are coming off a 3-0 home win over Alabama.
- Kick Out Cancer – All fans are encouraged to wear pink to the match.
- Free rally towels for first 100 fans.
- Alumni Reunion Weekend
- Kids’ Korner – Poster making station, sidewalk chalk, activities.
Last Time Out
- Senior Raegan Kelley scored a pair of second-half goals to lead the Commodores to a 3-0 win over Alabama on Sept. 26.
- Fellow senior Peyton Cutshall added a first-half goal in the win.
- Goalkeeper Kate Devine tallied five saves to pick up the shutout.
- Vandy is 3-6-3 in the all-time series versus Missouri.
- During the Darren Ambrose era, Vandy is 3-3-0 in the series.
- Vanderbilt had won three in a row over the Tigers before falling by a 2-1 final score last season.
- Through three SEC games, Vanderbilt is tied for the conference lead with just one goal allowed.
- The defense has secured two SEC shutouts already this season.
- The Dores hit the road to take on Kentucky on Oct. 7.