|Vanderbilt Commodores (7-2, 2-0 AAC) at East Carolina Pirates (3-5, 1-1 AAC)|
|Friday, March 26 • 3 p.m. CT (4 p.m. ET)||Sunday, March 28 • 11 a.m. CT (Noon ET)|
|Greenville, North Carolina|
|Watch: ESPN+||Watch: ECUPirates.com|
|Friday Live Stats||Sunday Live Stats|
- The Vanderbilt lacrosse team looks to extend its five-game winning streak with two games at East Carolina. The Dores and Pirates will square off at 3 p.m. CT on Friday and again at 11 a.m. CT on Sunday.
- The Commodores, who are receiving votes in the most recent Inside Lacrosse Top 20 poll, are coming off a road sweep at Cincinnati to open American Athletic Conference action.
- Vanderbilt is 1-0 in the all-time series with East Carolina. The two sides met in 2019 for the first time with the Commodores earning a 14-10 win in Greenville, North Carolina. Gabby Fornia finished three goals and two assists in the 2019 meeting.
- The current five-game winning streak is tied for the fourth-longest in school history. The Commodores won 10 in a row in 2010 and had six-game winning streaks in 2009 and 2008.
- Through nine games, the Dores are 7-2 – tying the best start in school history. Vanderbilt started 7-2 in 2002, losing the 10th game and winning the 11th for an 8-3 mark through 11 games. The Dores also went 7-2 in 2019. The 2019 squad won its 10th and 11th games to start 9-2.
- Sophomore goalkeeper Paige Gunning leads the nation with 88 saves on the season. In the Friday win at Cincinnati, Gunning posted a career-high 15 saves.
- Fornia holds the Vanderbilt career assists record with 95. Also ranking in the top 10 in program history in different categories are senior Melissa Hawkins (sixth — 83 caused turnovers) and junior Bri Gross (sixth – 127 draw controls).
- Vandy is 2-2 in road games this season with a pair of wins at Cincinnati to go with losses at No. 1 UNC and No. 2 Notre Dame.
- Next up the Dores return to Nashville to host Old Dominion on April 1 and April 3.